Imagine if a child could hear a Bible lesson Sunday morning and later that week at home have the lessons that were taught in Sunday school be reinforced through games and videos.
While playing, children would not only have fun but learn while they experience Bible truths. Children would associate God's Word in a positive way that would encourage them to share it with friends.
Parent dashboard feature
• Check what your child is learning each week.
• Scripture jumble: A fun maze mini-game that allows a child to search and find scripture fragments from the weekly lesson.
• Trivia mini-game: Trivia with questions from the weekly Bible lesson.
• Breakout mini-game: reinforce the Anchor Point for each month.
• Shows the videos from last week.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I wish the video would come out a couple of days ahead of time, so I could watch it and prepare my young daughter for Sunday school. As it is, I don’t get a chance to see how the lesson is presented until after she has been to class. It makes it very difficult to be proactive. It would also be nice to have access to more than one of the videos at any given time.
Update the videos please
Occasionally we have trouble with our classroom video system and I play the video clip from my iPad for the class to watch. We were all disappointed that the video was not up to date. Please have the new one up for Sunday mornings!
Use to be great
My kids loved to love this app and used it during our free time. However the games no longer work so they are no longer interested in it. Sad that a great app is now looked on as bad by the kids. Please fix soon or they will move on to something else.
- BOARD OF PUBLICATION OF THE METHODIST CHURCH, INC.
- 118.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Cokesbury
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.