With Deep Pockets anyone can manage their expenses, stay within the budget and save money.
You can set targets for incomes and even track your personal loans balance.
Because time is money, the Deep Pockets interface it optimized for speed and aims to be the fastest most efficient and easy to use budget tracking app. For this we optimized each and every button and we use autocomplete functions where it is most needed, entering data.
With Deep Pockets you can set up categories that we call "pockets" (like Groceries, Transport, Salary and so on ...). You can set limits for expenses and targets for incomes. You can follow the progress weekly, monthly or yearly using diverse charts and data visualization methods.
To sum it up, Deep Pockets helps you:
* track your expenses, incomes and loans using categories that we call "pockets"
* create pockets with weekly, monthly yearly or even one-off limits or targets
* use pockets also without a limit or target if you wish to do so
* check your cashflow over the time using charts
* keep a track of your total sum of spent and remaining budget
* chose your preferred currency for the app
* customize your pockets with colors
* enter our data quickly using smart autocomplete features
Where is the data stored?
Your data is stored only locally on your device. No expense/income/loan data is sent over the internet. If you use iCloud Backup, data might be stored in your iCloud account.
- Dark Mode is now supported on devices with iOS 13 or higher
- fixed a bug causing the app to crash on iOS versions lower than 13
- optimized the header menu for older small screens devices like iPhone 5
Thank you for using Deep Pockets!
Ratings and Reviews
Lightweight and very very easy to use
I like that this app is so easy to use. Its interface is very intuitive and so lightweight. Setting up was a breeze and compared to other apps I used, it is the fastest when it comes to entering expenses. It does not ask for all sorts of complicated options. I also really like that it has a dedicated section for tracking all those little personal loans. Maybe notifications could be added in future updates, but for now it is also ok without. Try it out!
Awesome budget tracking!
I really like this app, it helps me track my expenses and it’s very easy to use. I can easily enter my budget for the month and keep track of things in a very simple yet informative way! I highly recommend the app, it makes your life easier!
Will soon be the best budgeting app on the App Store
This app is new, and the developer is implementing new changes and bug fixes regularly. He is also very responsive to feedback. The UI is easy to use and flows remarkably well. It may not be as robust as other budgeting apps, but for someone who is looking for a simple budgeting tool to track expenses, income, and loans, it’s nearly perfect. In time, this will be the best app available of its kind.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sorin Oprisor
- 42.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Sorin Oprisor
- In-App Purchases
- All Pack
- Unlimited Pockets
- Budgets and Targets
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.