DIG DEEP into this sci-fi strategy game to build and upgrade your town, automating your mining stations, crafting, and so much more. Complete the quests along the way to unlock new adventures to uncover the hidden story behind your location!
Explore your planet with more than 10+ zones to discover, while simultaneously mining for more than 20 different raw resources including coal, gold, silver, ruby, iron, amethyst, and copper, which you need to improve and expand your setup! Make sure to place your mines strategically to gain the resources that you need and don't be afraid to move them around. Destroy your rare gems to get dust and create the rare gems that you need for upgrades!
MORE THAN 10 DIFFERENT BUILDINGS
- Greenhouse, water collector, crafting, chemistry, smelting, jewel crafting and don't forget your underground ones!
- Track your items and sell them for profit
- Trading portal times vary - find the best time to trade your jewels
- Free to play
- Upgrade your skills to progress
- FREE DAILY CHEST
- Endless gameplay
- Single player & multiplayer family game
- Stay tuned with the latest News
- Gain crystals by completing quests
SWIPE to gain access to new areas - but not too fast, you have to complete the previous quests to unlock that area!
- Travel to new depths
-Automate your mining stations & workflow by using your drones
- DEFEAT 10+ mini-bosses and bosses along your journey
- Boost your buildings
- SELL and TRADE items to earn coins
- Send explorer bots to hidden caves on secret expeditions to complete explorations
- Level up your control panel to advance quicker
- Special Tech Building on Asteroids with unique abilities
- LAUNCH a rocket to observe and travel to DIFFERENT asteroids
- Terraform the world!
- Participate in special events
GUILD UP WITH FRIENDS
Join a guild to compete with other guilds
Message to chat about strategies and ask for resources.
- Create your own team or search for an existing guild
- Win rewards of chests filled with rare gems and honor badges
- Compete in WEEKLY EVENTS
- Place on Top 30 or All-Time leader board
- Invite your friends to join in on the FUN!
- Donate or request materials that you need
This is your chance to oversee your own area! You are your own boss, so play correctly to progress fast!
Make sure to manage your resources. You have to simultaneously craft recipes, smelt raw resources into bars and other unique items to use in your other set up. Try your hand at growing seeds into plants in your greenhouse. Experiment in the chemistry building.
Increase your energy by upgrading wind and solar buildings. Become a jeweler overnight and make special jewels to sell to ancient tribes
Take a chance and see what combination of spells lets you tap to dig the fastest - how fast and far can you dig?
AUTOMATE YOUR GAMEPLAY
- Teach your bots new tasks to complete while you're offline
- Gain resources online and offline
- Speed up the times for your recipes by assigning bots
Contact support at email@example.com
- Crashfix during daily chest claim or guilds sign-in
- Asteroid visiting crash fix
- General bug fixes
- Various crash fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to Get Invested!
Keeps you engaged and coming back to it for a long time. I didn't expect to receive lore from a mining game but I was always intrigued and wanting to know more. The music is pretty nice and the art is appealing.
A few grammar mistakes here and there but nothing that affects understanding of the mechanics. Overall, really fun and worth some of your time
Some minor concerns:
- when I upgrade the above ground floors, they will continue to produce things while upgrading. Normally this is ok but the crafting and smelting stations have at times eaten up a lot of my basic resources because I forgot to clear them out before upgrading. This is especially important for the crafting floor, because there are multiple items that use copper, for example, I've accidentally used all of it on something like nails in the past
- some of the attacks for fighting the elders could be explained better. It took me a while to figure out how miracle gas works, as well as how the repair bots help exactly
- the rare items tab automatically sets the slider to maximum when you're destroying items. I more than once accidentally destroyed a big chunk of my rare items when I only wanted one or two destroyed
- it took me a little bit to realize how to navigate the menus in the beginning, and I actually didn't realize you could go higher above ground for a while
- some of the mining stations make sounds and some don't? I could be wrong about this
Fun & Entertaining
Deep Town is a fun and entertaining game that is ACTUALLY free to play! It does take a bit of time to make noticeable progress but that is half the fun. Who wants a game that ends quickly anyways? You gain gems from completing an ENORMOUS amount of quests (which are actually not a drag... there is a decent story line behind it all). You also receive gold from selling the items you have mined/found/received from crates, etc., and between the gems and the gold that you get, you are given everything that you NEED to progress in game for FREE! (Of course you could always speed things up by buying gems but it’s NOT a pay to win (or play) game here in the slightest, which I appreciate and will continue to enjoy playing! Thank You For This *Gem* Of A Game!
Fun but confusing
This game was really fun for me for about a few weeks, but one thing I quickly realized was how confusing this game is. There were two main issues I had with this game, one concerning the crafting and smelting floors and the other involving the satellite. I think you guys just need to implement a better tutorial including a) how to smelt, craft, buy new buildings b) how to build the satellite (I don’t mean the missions, I mean integrating a second tutorial that actually puts you through the motions. I’m looking for more of a hands on experience here). Other than that, this game was fairly fun and entertaining but even the layout of where things were was hard to navigate. Please correct these and integrate the story more—after that, I’ll be much more pleased with how this game turned out. For now, I’m deleting it and giving it three stars. I’ll be downloading it again sometime soon to see if the bugs were fixed, though, so I’ll definitely give it second and third chances.
- Rockbite LLC
- 169.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Rockbite LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Gems $4.99
- Special offer $3.99
- Fistful of Gems $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.