Deep Town: Mining Idle Games 9+
Tycoon Clicker: dig & mine
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Dig deep and dive in this factory simulator game by managing your idle mines and earning cash for your town. Expand your town and give it a boost with bots that will automate and speed up your workflow. Take on the challenge and discover the crafting buildings above ground to craft, make jewelry and grow plants.
Improve your buildings : Upgrade your buildings to unlock more slots to produce faster, and start your own production line linking it from smelting to crafting to chemistry and more.
Automate your workflow : Busy with your workday? Assign your bots to collect resources and boost your buildings to speed up your production times - meaning more profits, faster.
Crafting & Money : The harder the item you produce, the more coins you receive for them - manage your money right and you’ll be heading to the asteroids in no time.
• Automate your workflow to increase your idle income
• Mine resources and continue creating even when offline
• Profit from an upgrade trading portal boost your earnings
• Assign bots to increase your workers’ motivation
• Smart management of bots and timing of materials to create a productive workflow
• Manage mines, chemistry mines and oiling stations to meet the supply chain needs
• Mine for more than 15 different resources: Including coal, gold, copper, amethyst, platinum, and more
• Send explorer bots to hidden caves on secret expeditions to collect artifacts
• More than 5 production buildings, including smelting, crafting, jewelry, greenhouse and special ones to make electricity
• No internet connection needed
Like Deep Town on Facebook!
Got any problems or suggestions?
Feel free to send a message to:
We are always happy to hear our players' feedback!
- Bug fixes
- Technical improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to Get Invested!
Keeps you engaged and coming back to it for a long time. I didn't expect to receive lore from a mining game but I was always intrigued and wanting to know more. The music is pretty nice and the art is appealing.
A few grammar mistakes here and there but nothing that affects understanding of the mechanics. Overall, really fun and worth some of your time
Some minor concerns:
- when I upgrade the above ground floors, they will continue to produce things while upgrading. Normally this is ok but the crafting and smelting stations have at times eaten up a lot of my basic resources because I forgot to clear them out before upgrading. This is especially important for the crafting floor, because there are multiple items that use copper, for example, I've accidentally used all of it on something like nails in the past
- some of the attacks for fighting the elders could be explained better. It took me a while to figure out how miracle gas works, as well as how the repair bots help exactly
- the rare items tab automatically sets the slider to maximum when you're destroying items. I more than once accidentally destroyed a big chunk of my rare items when I only wanted one or two destroyed
- it took me a little bit to realize how to navigate the menus in the beginning, and I actually didn't realize you could go higher above ground for a while
- some of the mining stations make sounds and some don't? I could be wrong about this
Favorite Offline Game But You Better Save
I honestly really liked this game. There are so many items you can collect and even some interesting lore. I didn’t realize how much I would come back to this game just to see if I had enough materials to upgrade. Despite this process taking so darn long, it keeps you coming back to it and it is very satisfying when you finally accomplish it. I haven’t even brought up all of the different floors you can build and upgrade to acquire more materials not to mention the game works very well offline.
There is one big issue I ran into unexpectedly, however, which is why I don’t play anymore:( I don’t know if this has happened to anyone else but I was on level 387 and excited because I was close to what I can only assume was the final boss of the whole, entire areas. Unfortunately, I wasn’t yet strong enough to beat the current corrupt block and was saving for an upgrade, so I closed the game to do something else. When I got back on, however, my progress was completely reset. I was on level one again and I didn’t realize you could save before. Keep in mind that I’ve been playing the game off and on for at least a year and I don’t know how to get my progress back. So a warning to anyone who wants to play: save your progress.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your review!
Firstly, our apologies about losing your data - we never want any player to face this situation. Please contact our support team at email@example.com and they’ll provide you with options to get this fixed ASAP.
Very addicting and fun buuut…
This game is overall very well thought out and keeps you grinding for more which makes it really fun. But, some quality of live improvements would go a long way in this game. For example, crafting. I constantly find myself with an excessive amounts of crafted items after I left the game for too long, so what I propose is a bar that you can control that limits the amounts of items you want to craft, for example 1000 amber chargers, or 100 insulated wires and a switch that you can toggle enables how the game crafts now. Another addition that would go great with this is a queued item list, so after you’re done crafting 1000 amber chargers, it immediately switches to crafting 100 insulated wires. Lastly, I propose an easier way to mass move mining stations, chemical miners etc. I propose you revamp the “mine buildings” menu and allow for you to move the mining stations, chemical miners, etc. with more ease.
I hope you didn’t take this the wrong way, i absolutely love this game and would just like to see it grow more.
Developer Response ,
Hello thanks for the review and thank you for your suggestion. We’ve passed it along to the team!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Game Veterans Ltd
- 198 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2023 Rockbite LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Bucket of Gems $9.99
- Pouch of Gems $4.99
- Fistful of Gems $1.99
- Barrel of Gems $19.99
- Special offer $3.99
- Special Offer $7.99
- Special offer $0.99
- Starter Pack $9.99
- Special Offer $5.99
- Starter pack $5.99