Deep Whois is the most complete and advanced WHOIS app with whois history, change tracking and notifications. The tool lets you lookup info in ALL WHOIS databases for ALL hostnames, domains, TLDs, web sites, IDNs, IP addresses (both IPv4 and IPv6), IP network ranges and autonomous systems (ASNs, ISP IDs).
Deep Whois works out of the box and finds ownership, country and more info about everything with no need to mess with complex options and server selection.
- WHOIS domains, IP addresses, ranges, IDNs and ASNs
- Supports ALL domain zones, TLDs, IDNs known to date
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 addresses and networks
- Support ARIN, RIPE, APNIC, LACNIC, AFRINIC and referral servers
- Automatic selection of WHOIS servers
- Trace across a chain of WHOIS servers (add "+trace" into query)
- Digging WHOIS records from referrals
- Result history for all lookups
- Group results into multiple histories
- E-mail WHOIS results
- WHOIS history
- WHOIS change tracking
If you love Deep Whois, try Deep Whois Pro for 7 days free! Go back in time with historical whois, track domain expiration, whois data changes with notifications, and do more with Deep Whois Pro.
At confirmation of the Deep Whois Pro purchase, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and it will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period. Automatic renewal can be turned off at any time in your Account Settings after purchase. After the cancellation of the renewal, Deep Whois Pro will expire at the end of the current period.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at https://happymagenta.com/deepwhois/support.html
- whois history: go back in time with historical whois
- notifications: track domain expiration and whois data changes
- compatibility improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Does it's thing. I use it for my Whois needs.
Sometimes iPhones get funky. Sometimes you catch network traffic that makes you go "huh?". Or sometimes you see a domain name and go "really?". Or sometimes you see an IP and.... you get the point.
This will suit your Whois needs.
Cost me .99 to download
I use this app to investigate different IP’s related to my content. Yet once in awhile like tonight (New Years 2022) it stated I don’t have access! For something I pay monthly for. Something I can’t log in or even make an account. I find that to be a subversive behavior. So who has access then if users like myself can’t even register with the app? Who are you to tell me I have no access when nobody at your platform has credentials like I do? Nobody at your platform has legitimate records for CVE, penetration testing, beaten federal jackets, ranked in the top 50 of CVE tickets and user who seeks the truth. So tonight I deleted the app. This is the game you want to play cool. If making money is your business plan. Your not really making money when people who pay for the app walks away. So to those who like the ability to access information to vector data. I suggest you don’t use this app. I personally resent the fact you say I have no access, yet have zero ways to register for said services. So keep discriminated against “paying users” let’s see if you about anything other then role playing god.
Developer Response ,
1) as a network pro you should understand that whois servers may become inaccessible or your IP can be restricted and that's not the app issue.
however, since now there is a pro service available for pro users. you can access whois via the build in Privacy Shield service overcoming IP address limits in most cases.
2) the first subscription in the app has been introduced on 2023-10-24, so might be you have mixed it with some other app...
p.s. contacting me directly via the support link would be much faster - this message I've seen today for the 1st time - in almost two years =)
Able to counter a hacker.
Because a hacker was trying to get into my accounts, I saw emails that told me where it was coming from, and it gave me an IP address which is where this app came into clutch because I was able to to locate where it was able to link to my accounts, and from there I could block it.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pavel Ahafonau
- 30.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Pavel Ahafonau
- In-App Purchases
- Deep Whois Pro (1 Month) $3.99
- Deep Whois Pro (1 Year) $19.99
- Deep Whois Pro (1 Week) $1.99