Style your time
Alexey Nikitin & Alexandr Bondar
- Offers In-App Purchases
deepClock is the perfect way to add a touch of style and functionality to your Mac desktop. Now you can choose from a variety of beautiful clockfaces and customize your experience to make it truly yours. It is perfect for anyone who wants to add a bit of fun and functionality to their Mac desktop.
deepClock is designed to be easy to use and intuitive. You can change the background and dial of some of the clock faces to make them fit your personal style. Whether you're looking for something simple and elegant or bold and vibrant, we've got you covered.
- Dial: Most clockfaces are designed to allow for dial customization. With deepClock, you have seven different dials to choose from: Arabic, Arabic Indic, Devanagari, Roman, Graphical, Mixed (combining numeric and graphical elements), and Non-dial.
- Dark or light clock face color modes: Some clockfaces are designed with dark and light color modes. By default, the clockface changes color modes between day and night based on the system appearance. If you prefer, you can manually select the dark or light color modes in the Clockface settings.
- Background: Most clockfaces are designed to allow for changing the clockface background. Each clockface has unique bunch of backgrounds to choose from.
- Four different clock sizes.
- Second hand: Whether you need a more precise view or simply prefer a minimalist look, you can easily toggle the second hand on and off with just one click.
- Reduced or smooth second hand motion.
Clock positions and behaviors:
- One of the six clock positions on the desktop.
- Show in all desktops.
- Top level position: The clock is located above other windows on your Mac, allowing you to always see the time at a glance.
- Slide out: The clock slides out to the edge of the display when the cursor moves over it, providing access to files and folders on the desktop that may be hidden beneath the clock.
Clock sound features:
- The clock ticks with three sounds to pick.
- Clock ticks volume from quiet to loud.
- Mute ticks sound.
Subscribe to deepClock Plus to gain unlimited access to additional incredible clockfaces as well as extra functionality.
Subscription is charged to your App Store account. Subscription is automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscription in your App Store account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Term of Use (EULA): https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/dev/stdeula/
* Discover our latest and enhanced clockfaces with the option to filter by "New" and "Updated."
* Introducing our brand new summer-themed clockfaces “Hello Summer” and “Vacation”, designed to bring a refreshing vibe to your day.
* Added new exclusive clockfaces: “Stained Glass” and “Shades” with several backgrounds.
* Improve accessibility. Now you can accompany clock chimes with screen flashing.
* Improve the second hand appearance, adding highlighting option for the next clockfaces: “Dust”, “Nine”, “Watercolor”, “Place”, “Galaxy”, “Space”, “Saturn”, “Floral”, “Rainbow”, “Moon”, “Origami”, “Leaves”, and “Chroma Blur”
* Improve localizations.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple, classic clock that stays where you put it
This is a simple app that does two things and does them well. It puts a clock on your desktop that can stay put, act like a regular window, or float above your other windows. Same for the tiny calendar just big enough to remind you of the date. There a few customization options so you can get the look you want. To my eye the clocks are good to great. I chose a classic analog clock to sit on my desktop. The calendar styles are just OK.
It works, and it’s a great price!
Perfect for those of us who need an analog clock.
Does exactly what it should. I need a floating clock in my business and analog is superior for time planning - e.g. visual display of time epochs for planning transit etc which digital clock does not give. In comparison to others I have purchased, this floats, stays on top. But most importantly, can be configured to become transparent to view and click when the cursor is over it - this is a marked benefit for those of us who have default-maxed apps - e.g. medical records in my case.
The only enhancement I would like is for it to persist on the presenter view during Keynote slideshow - note that it does persist on Powerpoint presenter display. Perhaps I just dont have the Keynote presenter display configed right.
to the architect - well done!
Wonderful analog clock for desktop
This is a simple and easy to use app that gives me exactly what I am looking for with plenty of flexibility.
I like the various designs for the clocks and the calendar.
The only extra feature I would like is the ability to customize the clock sounds for on the hour. How about different chime options?
Just FYI, the description in the settings is misleading. It says you can customize the “beep”, but that is not a beep, it is a chime.
Otherwise, great. Thanks for a great product I use everyday on my desktop and laptop!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alexey Nikitin
- 25.6 MB
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © ByteforDEV
- In-App Purchases
- deepClock Plus 1 Month $1.99
- deepClock Plus 12 Months $19.99