Now with zero ads or in-app purchases!
In a small town somewhere on earth, a bunch of guys dressed in blue hate another bunch of guys dressed in red. Use your brain as well as your fingers to guide red to absolute victory. You'll need skill, you'll need cunning. You'll need to drop cars on people's heads.
Defend Your Turf is an arcade style genre-bending game - part beat 'em up, part real-time strategy and created specifically for touch screen devices. It's the pixel arcade street fight that'll test your wits.
• Easy to play, tough to master
• Real-time tactical challenges
• Graded 3-star difficulty across 36 levels: you will be tested
• Hundreds of nervous pigeons
• Use weapons and defensive cover to overcome rivals
• Challenge friends with leaderboards and achievements
• Original music soundtrack
• Universal app, play on your iPhone or iPad.
Did we mention the pigeons?
More information: http://www.dytgame.com
Need help? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/stevefolkes
Widescreen ready (finally!)
- Takes advantage of new wider devices (looks great on iPhone X, XR, iPhone 11, 11 Pro etc).
No more ads or in-app purchases
- Defend Your Turf is a single purchase app, with no ads.
Other small tweaks...
- Sound effects enhancements
- Options screen tweaks
- New icon
- We fed the pigeons
Thanks for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
It's got low graphics but it's good and I found this on game maker studio. Great game, needs work but has great potential! Keep up the good work!
Not interesting to play
First things first, I am very thankful for ads removal because nowadays mobile ads are a pure cancer. Still, I can only give this game 3/5 (with ads it would be 2/5). It's not challenging to play at all, the only challenge is bugs. If you attack an enemy with 3 or more guys, actually two of them would attack, and others will continuously run around the fighting dudes trying to find the spot for them to stand and never getting it. Also it's painful to see how your dudes are getting stuck if they get too close to the border of the level. Even individual orders being ignored then, dude just won't move at all. And the music is just repetitive and therefore annoying. Maybe could be a great idea, but this implementation is not good at all.
Great idea but rough around edges
This game has a great concept of directing your gang to fight the opposing gang, kind of like Battleheart, but it gets pretty tough quickly and doesn't rely ease the player into the tactics required, or explain them thoroughly, which I guess might appeal to some hardcore players. The UI could use a bit of work, in particular the ability to flip the screen orientation. It's a great concept however, and I hope it does well.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Stephen Folkes
- 24.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Stephen Folkes
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.