Now with zero ads or in-app purchases!
In a small town somewhere on earth, a bunch of guys dressed in blue hate another bunch of guys dressed in red. Use your brain as well as your fingers to guide red to absolute victory. You'll need skill, you'll need cunning. You'll need to drop cars on people's heads.
Defend Your Turf is an arcade style genre-bending game - part beat 'em up, part real-time strategy and created specifically for touch screen devices. It's the pixel arcade street fight that'll test your wits.
• Easy to play, tough to master
• Real-time tactical challenges
• Graded 3-star difficulty across 36 levels: you will be tested
• Hundreds of nervous pigeons
• Use weapons and defensive cover to overcome rivals
• Challenge friends with leaderboards and achievements
• Original music soundtrack
• Universal app, play on your iPhone or iPad.
Did we mention the pigeons?
More information: http://www.dytgame.com
Need help? Email: email@example.com
Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/stevefolkes
Widescreen ready (finally!)
- Takes advantage of new wider devices (looks great on iPhone X, XR, iPhone 11, 11 Pro etc).
No more ads or in-app purchases
- Defend Your Turf is a single purchase app, with no ads.
Other small tweaks...
- Sound effects enhancements
- Options screen tweaks
- New icon
- We fed the pigeons
Thanks for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic. A lot of thought went into this one.
This is really a great game that allows you to use any size phone with any size fingers. I love when the lights are turned down and you have to go searching in the dark for the blue guys.
It's got low graphics but it's good and I found this on game maker studio. Great game, needs work but has great potential! Keep up the good work!
Bad game, but has potential.
Seriously, we have here an example of a great idea executed poorly. Game play is uninspired and the quality of life issues are ferociously bad. Turn your iPad/Phone and the screen won't rotate the way 99% of apps in the modern era do. Ads are frequent, way too frequent, and the fact they take loading time means you are stuck in them twice as long as intended.
I hope the developer fixes these issues quality of life issues and improves the game because it 'coukd' be fun,.. But right now it totally is not. If you are considering this game... Don't... There are far better games for free with better quality of life and fewer unavoidable ads.
Decent idea, greedy developer, PASS.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Stephen Folkes
- 24.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Stephen Folkes
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.