Defenders 2: Tower Defense CCG is the second part of one of the best collectible card/TD games made for mobile platforms. Numerous challenging battles with different types of monsters and other players are waiting for you in a carefully crafted 3D fantasy world. Protect your belongings and fight for new lands by unleashing your strategic mastermind potential!
A war is raging between heroes and Touched - monsters, which resemble goblins, zombies and even aliens in some particular cases. Citizens of your Kingdom believe that only you are able to save them from all the misfortunes occurring close to the Castle. Battle cries are heard from every corner, and the hostile creeps are continuing to occupy your lands. Don’t let your Castle walls fall - use all towers, spells and tricks you have to protect your people. Rush to the battlefields and put up an epic TD fight!
What is more, other heroes are also eager to challenge your defense building skills. Think of a strategy that will help you win! Build the defense no foe can pass, and become the best at our TD game.
Defenders 2: Tower Defense CCG will challenge you in many ways:
- Slay mighty bosses and repel the onslaught of hundreds of creeps by building an impassable defense on their path;
- Collect all the unique towers and prove that even a tornado is not an obstacle for you;
- Win battles against other players in our brand-new PvP-mines and show everyone who is the best TD strategist out there!
Defenders 2: Tower Defense CCG key features:
- A true delight for any fan of td games - 54 towers with unique abilities! They are able to slow, freeze or set your enemies on fire. Or even summon swarms of bees to torture poor creeps hard!
- Epic TD PvP-battles in the new type of mines;
- Customizable Rune system, which allows you to create different builds for your towers;
- 29 unique bosses which require individual approach and won’t be defeated easily even by td games veterans;
- 26 types of creeps: Underground, Intelligent, Swarming, Exploding, Phantom, Corpse-eating and other ones;
- 21 powerful deadly/defensive spell, which can help you greatly in battle;
- 41 heroes with their own stories and abilities, which affect the course of the fight;
- Weather anomalies that do not only serve as a decoration but make it harder to defend your domain;
- Beautiful 3D fantasy world, full of magic, artifacts, treasures and etc.;
- Hard mode for the bravest heroes and td games lovers!
Play one of the most entertaining tower defense games and show what you are worth!
Make use of every unique tower you own to stop the creeps and become the best defender Praya has ever seen!
Follow our social media!
Defenders 2: Tower Defense CCG official Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/PrimeWorldDefenders
In order to play Defenders 2: Tower Defense CCG, stable Internet connection is required.
- Four new towers and two new spells entered the game. Some of them are intended for level 15–69 players while others for level 70 and above. Players of levels 15–69 can get Mermaid's Tower (epic), Indestructible Idol (legendary), and Tornado Generator (legendary) through the event. Players of level 70 and above can find shards of the Minigun tower in mythic chests as well as the Golden Dust Barrier and Poisonous Swamp spells. These cards are also attainable through the event for high-level players.
- Reward system became better! Now the players have a certain chance to receive high-level trophies. The higher the difficulty of the arena, the higher the chance! For example, you can conquer a 10 level legendary arena and receive a reward, meant for level 15 or even 30.
Moreover, players of level 75 and above will have a good chance to hit the jackpot! They can earn the highest possible reward (two legendary chests) for simply completing six difficult levels instead of 20. With the premium account, the reward will rise to four legendary chests right after the first fight!
- The contents of epic and legendary chests became more valuable since we shifted the emphasis from resources to cards. Now, chests contain significantly more shards while the number of essences and Silver slightly dropped. This way, collecting towers and spells will be much easier!
- Similar to league towers, certain towers with different rarity but the same mechanics can no longer be equipped at the same time. The following pairs are now mutually exclusive: Poison Shooter — Deadly Poison Shooter, Prime Cannon — Deadly Prime Cannon, Machinegun — Machinegun MK 2, Frost Tower — Frost Guard, Accursed Tower — Accursed Bastion. Also, you can't hire new mythic Minigun together with Machinegun and Machinegun МК2, and the Golden Dust Barrier spell with Stone Shield.
- Gifts for entering the game became better. We substituted some specific cards for random cards of the same rarity to diversify the trophies you receive. Days of premium account are no longer given once for three days. Instead, you will receive one day of premium three times (for new players, one day five times). From now on, you can enjoy the advantages of the gift subscription several times per month instead of one!
- The ship icon now shows the number of available upgrades.
- We moved game settings to the player's profile menu, under the Change Name button.
- To clean up the global map interface, we removed the Facebook binding button. You can still find it in the settings! Note: you can no longer invite Facebook users into the game but the change doesn't influence the system of friends.
- The Expert difficulty level is renamed to epic, and epic, to legendary.
- We continue to balance the game economics to keep the value of in-game currencies up to date. This time, the changes refer to Stars: you can no longer receive them for watching ads. Moreover, some players were systematically finding ways to get around the restrictions and receive the unlimited number of the premium currency, gaining an unfair advantage over honest players. Yet there are still a lot of other ways to get Stars for free: leveling up, entering the game regularly, and daily for PvP rating. You can also find Stars in chests around the map.
- The game no longer freezes when Glowworms appear.
- FPS no longer drops when Slothcat appears.
- Fixed inaccuracies in the description of Da’Ka, Highlander, Mage, Witch, and Quarrier.
- Vixen now affects Christmas tree and Snowball.
- Notifications on your unreviewed offers are no longer displayed near the shop icon.
- In the shop, a rare chest now has a timer that shows the time, left before the next free chest for ads.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Christmas update issues
Loved this game for a long time. However this latest release has a bug when viewing your ratings after the battle ends. It freezes, everything on the screen freezes and causes you to force quit the app.
Issue #2 is with the new update to the rewards where you get more after a battle.... it now slows things down. If we’ve earned all cards in the chests — why do we have to then tap 5x to reveal each card over & over again?
Please change the speed of the chest / reward delivery. It’s too many clicks (especially if we’ve earned everything). If there is a price for each reveal, then include an option to reveal/purchase all at once. This goes for the events too, overall chests need to be sped up and less taps.
Initially Fun, Then A Pathetic Cash Grab
The card drops are truly a joke (that's on you) and only cash or watching videos for months will get you the good stuff.
The card rewards are extremely unbalanced. I just won the same battle in Hard mode 8 times and got the worst card possible every single time. This has happened to me in dozens of battles, usually if there's a chance of getting high value cards (like Runes) versus mediocre ones. They'll throw everything and the kitchen sink at you from the start in those games and then give you peanuts. Real buzzkill.
The game is ultimately just quantity over quality. Many of the towers and spells are worthless. Especially some of the Legendary ones. Their only real function is to get you to watch videos to collect shards thereby generating more income for the money hungry Devs. These guys are really giving Russians a bad name! The bottom line is to be prepared for months of playing and watching videos or pay up $50-$100 to progress.
And, it looks like they've grabbed what they could and abandoned the game because they're not supporting it anymore. Hell of a way to build a brand. I will never play anything put out by these guys again. Yes, Developers deserve to make money but, their greed has ruined what could have been a great game.
Illogical difficulty mechanics and some game play issues
Great graphics and variety of strategies needed to win maps. Unfortunately the difficulty mechanics makes no sense. You level up as you play but rarely or never have opportunities to play less difficult (lower levels than your current level maps) to grind, in fact almost all options are higher levels, meaning that if you win the initial battle which is usually challenging but fun, you’re able to replay the same map with a harder difficulty. In fact I’ve unlocked up to 20 ‘hard’-er replays but with nearly maxed out towers and spells its impossible to win beyond hardness 4 on average, very rarely win to 7 hardness. Additional on battles where the enemies have to steal prime, boss creeps arbitrarily deduct 10 hearts whether or not they’re actually carrying 10 units of prime.
- NIVAL, INC.
- 809.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Nival
- In-App Purchases
- 230 Stars $4.99
- 1350 Stars $24.99
- 85 Stars $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.