Free era to Fortune continent!
Defense of Fortune 2 is the official follow-up piece and 7th story of Fortune Chronicles Episode.
As you can see the title, Defense of Fortune 2 is one of defense genre games. Previous work Defense of Fortune was focus on wall defense, but Defense of Fortune 2 deals with both offense and defense and struggles for ownerships of total 41 castles in Fortune continent.
Player should build and develop various facilities and raise powerful troops first, and then occupy other castles in continent gradually. Player should also defend own castles from invasions.
If you enjoyed simulation game like Romance of Three Kingdoms in early days, you would understand how to play.
1. 25 combat units, various enemy monsters over 35 kinds and huge boss monsters.
2. Real time troops battle system for more tactical playing and battle-macro system.
3. Various Heroes, recruiting system and diverse skills.
4. Supports achievement and leader board. You can compete against others with scores.
5. Supports cloud-saving by syncing to Google Play Games. You can keep on playing with your new cell phone.
1. First, choose one of the three countries; Republic of Moltony, the Anderass and the Yuvark Union. You can choose three difficulties; easy, normal and hard, in each county, so choose just you want.
2. When you enter the world, own castles appears on the map. Enter your own castle and build facilities for developing country.
3. You can organize your units on Formation screen. You can organize only 5 troops at first, but maximum 12 troops can be organized as moving up to higher ranks.
4. You should set “Battle-macro” to deployed units on Formation. You can establish optimum strategies by mixing conditions and execute statement, such as “Use first skill when encountering close enemy”, “Recover when HP decreases fewer than 50%”.
5. When you prepare proper power for battle, you can invade enemies’ castle. At this time, battle will be performed with set troops on Formation and all battles runs automatically.
6. If durability of enemies’ castle becomes 0 or enemies’ resources (Ether) is totally exhausted, you will win the game and the castle will belong to you.
7. Sometimes, enemies invade your castle with weak defense. If you don’t defend, you would lose the castle.
8. Tavern, one of facilities in the castle, is a resting place for Heroes who travel around the continent. You can visit Heroes and recruit them by dialog and quiz. Recruited Heroes can influence your facilities positively or activate powerful attack skills during battle.
9. The goal of this game is defeating all 41 castles and unifying whole Fortune continent by using various strategies. Hope you make your unique and clever strategies.
How to use iCloud data save
Caution: iCloud saving overwrite data to your phone, so your existing data might be deleted. Using when you transfer data after changing device only is recommended.
If your data is deleted during using cloud-saving, it cannot be recovered. Please pay close attention.
1. Click ‘Game Center’ button on your existing device.
2. Sync saved data by clicking “Save Data” button. Don’t close application or break the internet connection. Data might be lost. Provided that the process is stuck at 0% too much time, close application and restart.
3. Click ‘Game Center’ button on your changed device.
4. Click “Load Data” button and sync saved data from servers. Don’t close application or break the internet connection as same above.
5. When you start app, previous saved data would be loaded. Now you can play the game.
Please sync saved data by clicking “Save Data” button to keep losing your data.
Please use “Load Data” when you newly change your cell phone or lose saved data only. Company doesn’t take responsible for rollback data by running “Load Data” in usual condition.
Fixed minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Copied from my Touch Arcade review:
I looked for the IAP listing on the App Store and since there wasn't one I assumed there wouldn't be any free to play elements in this paid game. Imagine my surprise when I found the "buy now to win" button in game. I wouldn't have purchased had I known, and that's my first impression.
Each of your castles has a resource called ether. This is used to deploy units when you attack another castle. If you start a fight with 5,000 and lose that fight because you run out of ether, your castle is left with no ether to attack or defend itself. This can be fixed by building ether generators in those castles and those cost (can you guess?) real money. Well, they cost gems but you can only afford one before running out and having to buy more. When you have multiple building spaces inside one of many castles it's clear you will have to put up some IAP money in order to have the ether to continue playing. Shame, it looks interesting and deep otherwise.
I'm only on easy and I'm getting destroyed. Everyone gets a ton of ether and I only get a little even with a bunch of ether labs. Can never keep up with the enemy. Please adjust the difficulty as this game can potentially be really fun.
Needs a bit of fixing
It's insanely tough. I sent a castle with 10k elixir at a castle with 138 elixir and still lost because of the archers on the walls. They deal so much damage while my archers are debuffed. Either weaken the enemy or make my ally's a little tougher. (They were lvl 4 by the 5th day) also stuff costs a lot. I have to wait 4-5 days to build one thing after I use up my starting funds. Lastly the AI of my units is a little messed up. My archers will run up to the wall and then run back and forth while getting killed and will rarely attack back.
I hope this gets read. Please fix something. It's almost impossible to do anything on easy difficulty
- Dotomchi Games Inc.
- 156.1 MB
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright 2015. Dotomchi Games Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Orbs +1,000 $0.99
- War Funds +100,000 $0.99
- Orbs +5,750 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.