Let's be the savior of the Fortune world.
"Defense of Fortune : The Savior" is Episode 3 of The Fortune Chronicle Series.
"Rebirth of Fortune" and "Sorcerer of Fortune" are in The Fortune Chronicle Series, these games were SRPG and Puzzle.
The Defense of Fortune is a new challenge as a defense style game.
The goal of the game
The goal is defending castles with request of every lord of castles in the world.
You have to defeat all of the enemies before tearing the castles down.
Save all of the castles from enemies and upgrade units and facilities with money which gained by defeating enemies.
Ultimately, eliminate the conspiracy of Ancient Dragon which is a mother of evil.
Rule of the game
1. You must defend the castle.
"Wave" is that monsters are approaching to the castle continuously.
There are about 18 to 50 monsters in a Wave.
2. You can use 8 units which are Soldier, Thief, Ninja, Knight as Assault Units and Archer, Healer, Gunner, Sorcerer as Long Range Units.
3. You can block the enemies by placing Assault Units on the field or Long Range Units on the castle.
You can upgrade ability of units with money.
4. The Healer gather The Ether to supply money without attack.
You Tap the icon above it, get some money.
5. The Sorcerer has the magic of Thunderbolt and Meteor with normal attack.
You need to see the magic icon above it.
6. The Catapult can attack many of the enemies at the same time.
You can upgrade It's capacity, accuracy, power, reload time with money.
7. You can build the tower on field side with a big money.
You can place long range units on the tower in the path of monsters.
It makes easy to defend castle.
8. If the castle durability gage becomes zero by the monster's attack, then the game is over.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Surport Retina display.
Ratings and Reviews
It was good before
The game was probably my fav app untill the force closing started. I once had to play a level 4 times just to complete it because of all the force closing it does. If I didn't force close as much as it does now I would give it five stars
The entire Fortune series is epic. When this game hit the app store my head fell off. After finding it and gathering myself I went on this epic journey. No level caps, tons of upgrades. Every time I get a new I device the first games I get are from Dotomchi. I cannot wait for the next game.
It's a very fun game to play but sometimes the music volume drops down to zero and I have to keep on having to put the volume all the way back up again and again
The developer, Dotomchi Games Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dotomchi Games Inc.
- 84.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Dotomchi Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- War Fund +100,000 $0.99
- War Fund +575,000 $4.99
- War Fund +1,250,000 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.