2016 Delaware Code
Complete list of latest titles with on time updates to keep you up to date with latest titles.
- Complete offline access - No need of Internet Connection nor any Printed books
- Custom notes & highlighting text
- Customized bookmarks & Air Print
- Emailing of any article
- Quick search
- Suitable for all working / studying / interested in law
Here are the details on our subscription* offers
- Annual Subscription $9.99, with on time updates for the updated titles.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Ratings and Reviews
This app needs to be updated. Recent changes to the Delaware statutes are not reflected. Looks like it hasn't been updated in over a year. Great idea, but useless if not kept current.
This is a very good reference book on Delaware laws and would cost thousands of dollars if published by a big law publisher.
Nothing you need
Where is title 11, 16, and 21? Without them there is no use for this app for law enforcement.
- Nirmala T V
- 50.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © T V N
- In-App Purchases
- Buy all DE Laws at once for just $15.99
- Transportation $5.99
- Alcoholic Liquors $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.