Clean up your storage, taken by redundant photos and videos at once.
Deleter enables you to bulk delete everything in your camera roll that was not favourited.
- Favourite any of your photos or videos you want to keep. Do you take multiple photos of the same view and then look them through to choose the best ones? Go ahead and just favourite them (if you don’t already have this as a habit).
- Or access all your camera roll from the Deleter app to select/unselect favourites.
- Delete all the photos or videos that were not favourited with just one tap.
By pressing the Delete icon the app will prompt you for confirmation of deletion.
You can undo the deletion in the Recently Deleted folder of your default Photos app.
The system puts all your deleted photos in the Recently Deleted folder of your default Photos app.
To remove them finally and free our disk space:
- Open default Photos app.
- Go to Albums/Recently Deleted.
- Press Select and Delete All.
- Confirm the deletion (this cannot be undone).
Video Music: http://www.bensound.com
Made some performance improvements and fixed few pesky bugs.
Thanks for the bug reports!
Send them our way to email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pretty ingenious but needs a few tweaks
I have 13,000 photos on my phone. And thanks to this app, I’ve been able to keep it at that level for months now. But I’d like to cut that number by 75%. Deleter works really well but has one major shortcoming: it needs more flexibility with large camera rolls. For example, create views using some exif data like camera used, calendar month or even just year. Let me sort by uncropped or generally unedited photos. I’m sure there are other creative ways. The folder options available right now are good, but fixing this would make it easier for culling larger volumes.
Good idea but needs features
I too would like to be able to Limit the program to operate only on photos taken during a particular date range - for example all photos over one year old.
The best, period.
So, l’ve had a collection of over 20K photos/videos stores on my iPhone over the past 2 years and to go over each photo individually to delete was a hassle! However, this application has helped me delete all of them in minutes! Definitely worth the price for a supportive team looking to help make our lives easier. Thanks so much! Worth every penny!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.