This app is about one thing: saving your best food photo each day.
People love to remember their diet through their food photos.
This app lets you snap and save food photos by the day and view it by the month.
If you’re looking for a cool way to remember each day through photos, Delicious Diary 365 will help you save those photos.
Whether you are just starting to take more food photos or are a seasoned photographer, Delicious Diary 365 will make you love taking food photos again.
+ Beautiful design
The design compliments the photos you add. Nice warm colors that make you really enjoying using this app.
+ Saves a multiple food photos a day or one large photo a day
It’s easy to save a photo. You can choose from your camera roll, camera album, or take a new picture that will save directly to that day. You can also leave a comment. It’s that easy!
+View your photos in a calendar view
You can view your photos by month. You will see a thumbnail in each day that you have saved a photo. A great way to quickly review your pictures for that month.
Cloud Storage Space subscription
- You can subscribe for more cloud storage space
- Subscriptions are from $2.99 USD weekly, $5.99 USD monthly , $17.99 USD semiannually and $32.99 USD annually*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use large cloud storage space for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"half year"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly, semiannually or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
1.Redesigned the food camera.
2.Newly added a lot of high quality filters and stickers for your food photos.
Ratings and Reviews
The best food app out there
This app is the best for tracking foods/feelings/activities that I’ve downloaded. I’ve been through a lot of apps similiar to this one. The rest aren’t even a close matchup compared to DD365!
Thank you for helping me easily track my food intake and other things daily!
Great so far
This is exactly what I've been looking for to track what I eat! There are a few things about it that I wish were better. For example, I can't seem to figure out a way to take just a picture with no stickers or words in the picture, and that's pretty annoying. Having that option would be nice. Other than that, I love the simplicity yet usefulness of the app!
Good start! But needs iPad support
REVIEW: Nice user interface and view options, and now different photo aspect ratios supported. Love the potential of this app, and almost no competing apps that are current.
I use the app for recording my fun events 2 or 3 days a week. And it is handy to review fun moments from the past.
Note: This app has short simpleton reviews from users not using the app much.
Tested 30 days w/ iPhone 8 and iPad mini.
1. Make another version of the app ("Daily Photo Diary") that is *more* than just a food diary.
2. Make the app support iPad landscape orientation.
I chose to use another competing app full time because it supports both iPhone and landscape/horizontal iPad view which also shows nicer, large photo views.
This review will update after each app update.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Shenzhen Bigger Lens LLC
- 54.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © bigger lens llc
- In-App Purchases
- Cloud Storage-7 days $2.49
- Cloud Storage-1 Year $39.99
- Cloud Storage-Half Year $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.