*With over 1 million App Store downloads and counting, Delicious is one of the biggest time management franchises on iPad and iPhone*
Emily and Patrick set sail for their long-awaited honeymoon in the all-new Delicious - Emily's Honeymoon Cruise, an exciting time management adventure where it's anything but smooth sailing. Welcome aboard!
“LOVE Delicious Emily game series!!! They just get better and better!” – user Sub123
-Five complete levels FREE
-Gorgeous high-definition graphics and sound
-Best of genre gameplay suitable for beginners and experts alike
**Full version features**
-Hours and hours of gameplay with 90 levels and 22 unique achievements!
-Enjoy various scenes including the pool, spa, beach, boutique and, of course, the buffet!
-Buy full game and save 30%!
-See the entire honeymoon unfold; including a surprise ending??
Subscribe to Gamehouse Original Stories for unlimited access to all the best story games!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to remove advertisements from all GameHouse Original Stories games
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I replay the delicious & the spin-off games all the time I'm absolutely in love with them & a die hard fan❣ It has been disappointing not being able to play several of these games time after time. Perhaps it because of software updates, that can be frustrating for developers to keep up with. As much as I'm itching for your newest games to be released, it would be nice have the following fixed keep your fans amused & distracted for time being 😍
Emily's - Honeymoon (force closes)
Emily's - New Beginnings
Emily's - Home Sweet Home
Heart's Medicine - (Level 13-game won't continue after dialogue)
DEVS PLZ READ
First, developers have done wonderful job with this series! Thank you for your hard work & commitment! I am a long-time fan.
That being said, it's unfortunate I can't continue to commit back.I know the devs need to, & deserve, to be paid. But $10 per game is just GREEDY. Period. I've played a LOT of time-management games. Can anyone plz explain why yours is at LEAST double, and often 3x as much, as other really good, similar games? Yes, you have a good storyline & characters we know & love. Ok. It seems this alone gives a you license to price-gouge your fans?
$5 per game? Sure. Glad to pay you for your hard work. $10/game? That's just abuse lol. I've already spent, what, about $30 on Emily. Crazy! And to NEVER see ANY of them on sale, or even the games that are MANY years old offered at a lower price? Many, many ppl can't afford to continually pay $10 a game.
I want to enjoy your lovely games. $5 each and I would buy ALL of them. And so would a LOT of other people. I think you'd significantly broaden your fan base & increase profit if u cut the price in half. That, or you'd make about the same, but your fans wouldn't find it painful after they finally break down & purchase your game because they love the series. Yeah, I've read the reviews...is this really how you want people buying your games? Grudgingly?
Please show your fans some respect & lower your prices. Thanks for reading.
A lot of fun
When I first started playing this one,I wasn't sure what I thought. I loved the first two, and this one felt a little different at first. I was quickly sucked in and loved it just as much as the others. I liked that instead of doing all 10 levels at s location at once, you moved around and revisited them later. The various storylines were entertaining as well. I really loved the spa section. I kind of hope they give Bridgette her own spa game someday. Download this series today!
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 680.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- ©GameHouse, a division of RealNetworks 2013
- In-App Purchases
- Episodes 13-18 (iPad) $4.99
- Episodes 7-12 (iPad) $4.99
- Full Game (iPad) $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.