Climb aboard for a nostalgic road trip with Emily and her family in the latest Delicious time management game!
Travel through the American heartland along Route 66 and discover what is truly important in life. Sometimes it’s not the destination, but the journey and those who make the journey with you.
In your new favorite time management game, Delicious – Emily’s Road Trip, Emily’s summer vacation plans have fallen through. Also, Patrick is struggling with his career as a florist. It’s time to get away from it all and take a trip to remember!
Patrick fixes up Emily’s van and the O’Malley girl s and boys pile into it to tour the “Mother Road”! Along the way they’ll meet friends, old and new, and help them all in true Emily style!
Are you game to master the challenges of being a chef, wife, mother AND vlogging celebrity? This is no simple cooking game. Use your time management skills while cooking all the delicious dishes and serving your customers their food in time. Do you have the passion and fever to dash around the kitchen, cooking up a storm? To survive the craze, you’ll need to be on top of your game.
Get cooking and work hard to upgrade your food and equipment. Plan girl time with Paige and play a game with the twins. Can you manage to have a relaxing break while you dash from place to place at a fever pace in our cooking game?
- Face daily cooking game challenges to earn extra diamonds!
- Decorate the camp site and make it a home away from home
- Cruise through 60 story time management levels and 30 challenge time management levels
- Experience the iconic Route 66 as it winds its way through 6 gorgeous locations
- Collect and enjoy all the Route 66 photographs, featuring the highlights of the vacation
- Make traditional American food, showcasing local specialties
Try the first few levels for free! Then choose to unlock the full game with an in-app purchase, or subscribe for a free trial of our subscription plan!
*NEW!* Enjoy all GameHouse Original Stories with a subscription! As long as you’re a member, you can play all of your favorite story games. Relive past stories and fall in love with new ones. It’s all possible with a GameHouse Original Stories subscription. Subscribe today!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
THANK YOU shout out for supporting us! <3 Thanks! If you haven’t done so already, please take a moment to rate this game – your feedback helps make our games even better!
What's new in 1.0.18?
- Trophy New Tastes now can be unlocked!
- Zoom adjusted to fit better on iPad Pro and on iPhone X screens
- Removed postcards and campsite sharing features, and therefore removed option for Facebook login
- Fixed localized event description for level 13
- Chapter 2, Tutorial and Hints improved
- Other minor bugfixing
Ratings and Reviews
Best once so far
So, I’ve play all of Delicious games since the beginning, meaning Delicious 1 with the Winter Edition and all, before there was a story behind; and I have to tell, you guys always find a way to make it better. I do like the story of the game, I love the characters, I find the store and daily diamonds option fascinating, and to be honest, I could ask for more. However I find the customer’s design kind of weird... I don’t know, since Emily and family look so “cartooned” and the customers don’t, and that gives a sense of asymmetry to the game... That’s the only thing that “bothers” me, but leaving that behind, definitely the best one so far.
Keep doing great!
- An Emily’s all-time fan
I really love these games, they’re a joy to play. However, no longer being able to play the full game without paying something isn’t all that fantastic. I liked what happened before where I could watch an ad of some sort before each level and be able to play. If I knew this, I’d just buy the game flat out on steam for my pc when I get paid. I know you guys have to make your money somehow and you do great work on the games, but this just doesn’t work and I won’t be finishing this game unless I buy it on steam. (I prefer pc for these games because my phone screen is small and I have bad vision.) However, 4/5 stars because these games are great and I LOVE the series. Just can not afford to play it like this on a college students income haha. I do plan on buying on steam though, I just thought I’d give my opinion about paying for a mobile game flat out like this or using a subscription
Love love, but needs some tweeking..
Love these games! And we finally get to have the next installment! Has all the same gameplay as prior delicious games, but I can see there needs to be some updating to get this just right...chapter 2 the Diner, only one fryer worked but yet you could load 6 frys or onion rings in each, and then it seems that the characters are a lot less patient even though you buy the add on item to reduce that?! Some challenges were repeated and so it’s not much of a challenge on most of these levels, but I still enjoy the gameplay and the story minus the few little things that need to be addressed. Thanks gamehouse team! You guys are awesome for constantly remaining true to Emily’s story!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for getting in touch! My team are aware of this bug, and they are working to fix this. I hope it won't take too long! Thanks for your patience in the meantime.
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 173.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©GameHouse 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Buy the full game! $9.99
- GameHouse Subscription $9.99
- Buy locations 1 and 2! $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.