The new time management cooking romance!
Play a FREE, brand new Delicious cooking adventure! Join Emily, a young and determined aspiring chef, as she begins her exciting journey to achieve her lifelong dream. A compelling story around the world baked with the most delicious ingredients: a spoonful of love, a pinch of friendship and a whole lot of fun!
Discover original and stunning hand-drawn restaurants in every chapter. Cook, serve and learn new recipes as you make your customers happy and become the world’s greatest chef Combine several ingredients in a dash and survive the kitchen craze before your hungry customers leave. Upgrade dozens of kitchen appliances and improve the restaurant to beat all the challenges!
JOURNEY AROUND THE WORLD
· Travel to exotic locations and master their most signature dishes.
· Take an amazing journey to Paris, Mumbai, Tokyo, and many more world-famous cities.
· Cook in a wide range of places, from small cafes to busy Italian trattorias.
· Enjoy a compelling and addictive romantic comedy.
· Meet all kinds of interesting characters and discover their unique personalities: mentors, rivals, love interests and much more!
· Get invested in the story of a strong and independent young woman.
FUN & FRANTIC GAMEPLAY
· Combine ingredients to find the perfect recipe in addictively fun levels.
· Surprise your customers with the most tasty-looking food.
· Use your time management skills to serve every possible order.
· Upgrade your kitchen with new appliances and decorations.
· Use powerful boosters at key times to prepare amazing food and dishes on time!
· Meet different objectives in every level and change your play accordingly.
· Beat levels to get mittens and progress on your journey to become a great chef.
· Unlock new challenges and special kitchen mechanics in every restaurant.
· Get all-new episodes of this ongoing story with every update, just like your favorite TV shows.
Will Emily become a great chef? Will she find her true love? Find out in this fresh romantic restaurant game!
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best cooking game ever (developers plz read!)
I don’t usually write reviews for games, but for this game I have to put down my appreciation! This is the BEST cooking game ever made. There are hundreds of exciting levels, delicious recipes from different countries all around the world, and the storyline is fabulous!!! I never ever watched a game story but this story is just addictive, and I can’t stop reading it. The graphics are also my favorite kind. I’m in season 5 now, not to spoil anything, I do wish I can see Patrick again sometime in the next season! I miss him!! Also just a suggestion, the difficult level for S5E4 level 29 is a bit too much.... 122 combos in a single level with only a set number of customers? I had to spend 150+ gems and use all the helper tools together to get past this (I tried several times even with all the tools), and not to brag, but I’m very good at this kind of games, so it IS really difficult. I wonder if it should be 12 combos instead of 122....since the second star of the same level only requires 14 combos. I hope you guys can investigate into this level. Other than that, excellent game!! Thank you developers!!!
Developer Response ,
Hey there, thanks for this great review! 🙌 We are very happy to hear that you like the game. 😃
If you have any questions, feedback, issues or anything else please let us know and we are happy to help! 👨🍳
Game Developers Only Care to Steal Your Money!!
Gamehouse has now changed how players earn coins in this game. As you progress deeper in the game the cost of items get progressively more expensive. You CANNOT I repeat CANNOT beat the levels without upgrading or using boosters. Before this despicable money grubbing update a player could repeat levels the beat to earn more coins to buy upgrades for future levels. Now there is a maximum amount of coins earned if you beat a repeated level. By maximum it’s about a third of the coin total you actual earn by beating the level. This is an absolute disgrace and scam!!!! I know the customer service people are going to put some form letter reply to this review but I actually want an honest answer. How are players expected to earn the 101,000 coins need to upgrade the tray in season 6, episode 4??? What are players suppose to do fork over their hard earned cash to play every level with 2 boosters and hundreds of dollars on diamonds?? If I could give this gave a negative 1000 I would. Do right by the people that actually made this game a success in the first place!!! Adding since the common reply from the developers is coins earned from the daily tasks. The max you can earn is less than 30k so in order to buy the 101,000 coins tray upgrade you need to play for at least four days!!! Better in-game economy for who?? I hope fans boycott this game until they do the right thing.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! We recently made some changes to the game. The number of coins awarded for bonus levels has decreased, but daily tasks now provide even more coins! This will allow us to create a healthier in-game economy. Log in every day to earn coins for completing daily tasks 🙂 You can also earn boosters from daily tasks and daily rewards.
Great but too hard
I’ve been obsessed with this game for six days now. I honestly love this game, but the upgrades are just too expensive as the game progresses the prices are higher than ever, if only the prices are at a minimum range, then it would be perfect. The money you get when finishing a certain level is not even half the price of the upgrades. Also, when I try to play at a certain level, I end up stuck for how many minutes because I have to go back to an episode with the bonus stars to get more coins for the upgrade. Then when I buy the upgrade, it’s not always ending well or I get stuck and frustrated because the boosters will pop up to tell you that you’re almost there, but not enough to go onto the other level. It’s quite unfair. I hope you fix these problems. On the other hand, what I love about this game is the story and the cooking itself. I’m really excited to see how the story will go, if only I can pass through the levels. This is actually what I look forward to at my day, but when I get frustrated I just want to stop playing the game, and I don’t want to stop, so please fix these problems because this is a great app, it is different from the other cooking games I have played before and it is so addicting. Thank you!!!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 850.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- ©GameHouse 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of diamonds $1.99
- Jar of diamonds $9.99
- Commis Chef Kit $6.99
- Cook Kit $2.99
- Chef de Partie Kit $12.99
- Small jar of diamonds $4.99
- Starter Pack Low Season 1 $3.99
- Sous Chef Kit $34.99
- Special Seasonal Bundle $0.99
- Starter Pack Low Season 2 $3.99