Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to. An Apple Watch app is also included so you can see the latest updates with just a glance.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site—so you can check on them when you need to and still keep everything in one place.
Deliveries is also available for Mac. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.
• UPS tracking information is no longer available in the app. You can now manually enter a delivery date for UPS shipments, and you’ll get a notification on the delivery date at 9AM as a reminder. You will need to use the “view details online” button to check the status. As a reminder, here’s our statement from last year on the future of Deliveries: juncld.com/e3Gm
• Search has been redesigned to work in a more standard way.
• The Add Delivery view has been improved, so you can see more of the text, and it's easier to review your choices.
• The Keyboard shortcuts settings have been refreshed.
• The window-sizing behavior has been improved when choosing “Zoom” from the Window menu or option-clicking the green window button. It should give more consistent results that more closely match the size of the content.
• Fixed a bug where some notifications would play a sound, but not appear.
• Fixed a bug where Deliveries Express did not always restart after installing an update, which could cause unexpected behavior.
• In the future when Deliveries Express needs to restart, it will no longer launch the main app. In most cases it will restart automatically, and you won’t even notice it. If you open the menu bar icon immediately after installing an update, you may see an alert letting you know that a restart is needed. Note: this improvement only affects future updates.
• Signing in to Junecloud is easier if your account is saved in iCloud Keychain.
• Improved performance when iCloud is temporarily unavailable. Previously this could reset iCloud sync, which can be a slow process with a lot of data. Now it will no longer reset unless you turn off iCloud sync or the database is reset.
• Fixed an issue where a background update or extension update might stop before all the work was complete. This was especially noticeable in the “Add to Deliveries” extension—it would fail to update and sync the delivery you just added.
• Improved the appearance of map routes in cases where a package goes back and forth between two locations.
• Updated for changes to OnTrac, Canada Post, and Aramex Shop and Ship.
• Improved date parsing for Amazon. Overnight deliveries should show the correct dates now.
• Improved order detection on apple.com.
• Improved mapping for DHL.
• Fixed an error adding your Mail to Deliveries address to your contacts on macOS 13. Contacts created this way will no longer include the “note” field due to a bug in macOS.
• Fixed an issue where the app didn’t update immediately after turning on iCloud or Junecloud sync.
• Fixed a memory management bug in the Notification extension that could cause a crash.
• Fixed issues with password autofill when importing from a site or signing in to a service.
• Fixed a crash that could happen when adding a placeholder with certain URLs.
• Fixed some other possible crashes.
• Some of the oldest code in Deliveries has been rewritten for better performance.
• Improved how logs are written to disk, making it more efficient.
• Smaller app size.
• Note: macOS 10.15 or later is now required.
Ratings and Reviews
The sweet agony of waiting for your latest purchase to arrive never looked so good. Deliveries can track shipments from most carriers—including Amazon— and pinpoint your package on a map along the way. You’ll get notifications, but double-checking its progress is fast thanks to the handy widget. Disclaimer: Glancing at this app dozens of times a day won’t make your stuff arrive more quickly.
Beautiful Design & Very Useful
I’m a busy guy, what can I say. Most of the time when I receive packages, whether they’re from work or personal, I have no idea what’s in them. I also frequently have to send things to others and need to be able to confirm that they receive them. This handy little app does all of this and is beautifully designed as well. Within the app, it shows me where the package is and provides me with a link to the carrier’s website so I can view all of the specifics. It’s one of those apps I didn’t know I needed, but now would prefer not to live without. Keeping all of this information in one place has saved me a lot of time searching through emails and receipts. Now I just copy the number (the app even detects this) and add it to my list. The greatest feature for me is being able to name my shipments. I also like the archive feature so that I can pull up past shipments without having them clutter the screen and distract from those items that are en route.
Suggestions for Improvements:
-make a web version available
-enable your users to be able to enter or attach files so that they can list the contents shipped
This company seems a bit immoral
Attn upset users: Free replacement is Shop Tracking app.
I’m with the others who paid for this and it’s now going subscription based. I can understand a subscription to pay for sync on your servers since that costs you money and thus costs the user money, but to sync to iCloud costs you nothing yet you force your cloud on the user. You can argue we’re paying for continued development, but again you’re doing this all wrong. I paid for this app as well as any bug fixes that go with it and we both know it doesn’t cost you any money each month for me to check UPS or any other service just as I would with my laptop at their site. I already paid UPS/FedEx/etc for access to tracking, why are you trying to be a bouncer and take a cut?
Want to have your users pay you for work/time? Take a hint from Microsoft or any other developer that follows proper upgrade cycles. Release version 2 with sufficient features as a new app we can choose to pay for. If it’s not worth it to us, we skip it and wait for version 3 to see if that’s worth it for us. It’s a fair market that way, as we decide if your cost on is aligns with the value vs you forcing us to pay you when you may not be working at all. You can fool the idiots but I’m not one of them. Stop being greedy, we have other options that are equally as good if not better (like Shop). Good luck with your new rating going forward, your app is no longer carries value.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Junecloud LLC
- 11.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- © 2008–2023 Junecloud LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Subscription $4.99
- Monthly Subscription $0.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.