Order from the best restaurants in the business – from local hotspots to national favourites – and get the food you love delivered fast, right to your door.
Choose from hundreds of fine restaurants around the neighbourhood, including Busaba Eathai, Carluccio's, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, MEATliquor, and other top quality independent businesses.
Find your faves or try something new
- Search by cuisine, category or restaurants for your postcode
- Browse by fastest delivery time
- View menus and read dish details
- See popular restaurants and meals in your area
Ordering made simple
- Easily add and remove items from your basket in a single tap
- Place an order for now, later today or tomorrow
- Pay directly from your phone
- Track the progress of your order – from cooking to delivery – in real time
- Receive notifications on delivery status
- See your rider on the map when they’re nearby
Everything where you need it
- Save delivery instructions for riders
- Securely store multiple payment methods
- Save and name your different delivery addresses
- View order history and download receipts
The Deliveroo app gets better with time – like a bolognese sauce, gently simmering on the stove.
Update to the latest version and you'll enjoy a generous dollop of bug fixes and a sprinkling of performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sometimes, cooking or heading out to a restaurant just isn’t in the cards. Deliveroo makes those moments far more memorable by delivering meals from places that don’t normally do that. The quick, clean interface makes it super-easy to find nearby burgers, sushi—whatever’s calling your name—and then place an order. We particularly love how the real-time updates on the driver’s progress tell us exactly when you'll get to satisfy that appetite.
Frustrating and Zero Support
When ordering breakfast, keep running into the same problem. After picking what we wanted and then then trying to finalize, for a message saying “restaurant has now closed”. Called restaurants who said they were still open, accepting orders and to please keep trying. Problem kept repeating and there is no way to get help other than sending an email (received an automated response).
It is a great service when it works but repeated errors/frustration like this with no way of getting any help makes me eager to find a more reliable alternative.
Buggy app - poor service
1. Each time I open the app, it asks for me to confirm my address. This is extremely annoying.
2. I’m unable to text or message the driver, I can only make a phone call. The whole point of using an app is to not call people (and consume minutes). Why can’t we message via the app?
3. Even with the address entered, and also additional notes on how to find my flat in central London, the driver still couldn’t find it. Thus ending up with more phone calls.
4. The driver entered into the app that they “have arrived” and also called me to say they’re waiting for me downstairs. But of course they’re not there. I went down anyway just in case, and no, they were in some other location.
5. Before claiming to have arrived, Drivers should buzz/ring the flat. It’s not fun to wait for them on the street, while they figure out how to navigate London. If the delivery were free, maybe that could be a trade off.
6. The food never arrived (was it left on the street? Was it given to some random person?) who knows...but the driver entered into the app that the delivery had been delivered. (If drivers would deliver it to the apartment doorstep, at least the correct person would be receiving the delivery.)
7. Now I’m dealing with customer service.. another 30 minutes of my life wasted..and no food to show for it.
It would have been easier for me to just pick this up myself.
- ROOFOODS LTD
- 157.6 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Roofoods Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.