Dell Mobile Connect minimizes distractions by conveniently allowing you interact with your phone from your Dell computer.
• Hands-free phone calls – Make and take phone calls without picking up your phone.
• Text messaging – Send and receive SMS and MMS messages from your computer.
• Contacts – Search your phone’s contacts and interface with them from the app.
• Notifications – View your phone notifications on your PC.
• Screen mirroring – Control your phone with your PC keyboard, mouse, or touchscreen.
• File Transfer – Securely copy files between your phone and your computer.
• Download this mobile companion app.
• Download and install the Dell Mobile Connect application on your PC (available on the Microsoft Store).
• Launch Dell Mobile Connect and follow the on-screen prompts. It’s that easy!
• iOS 13 and above.
• A 2018 or newer Dell computer with Windows 10 19H2 and above.
• The Dell Mobile Connect PC app (available on the Microsoft Store).
For troubleshooting and other questions, please contact Dell at www.dell.com/support
Ratings and Reviews
Wanted something that would mirror phone to pc, which it does, but it doesn’t even mirror in full screen. Why does it have to be so tiny? I’d give it a lower rating but it has other features I guess, hopefully those work better. Seriously, no way to stretch or at least zoom in the capture? Dell’s better than this even though it’s clearly not showing. Honestly feels like some bootleg 3rd party app when you’d expect better from a well established company
Fantastic App, When it Works
Love the app’s potential and promise, but it’s riddled with issues and bugs that prevent me from giving it five stars.
Could use of couple of more features here and there like being able to send and receive group texts but that’s not the end of the world. When the App is working as designed and expected, it’s fantastic. Yes, the mirroring isn’t perfect and it’s not going to allow you to seamlessly manage and use the phone with your laptop, but I wouldn’t expect Apple to allow for that type of tight knit integration.
The main problem with this App is the fact that it just doesn’t stay connected for more than a couple of days. I’ve tried pretty much everything that comes to mind, restarting the phone and laptop multiple times. Killing the Bluetooth adapters on both and restarting. I have even deleted the programs from each device and reinstalled. But nothing seems to fix the connectivity issues permanently or even for very long.
After a few days, the two devices can’t talk to each other anymore and you will inevitably have to disconnect the phone from the App on the computer and set it up again. And again. And again. I keep doing it because I love it when it works, but man what I would give for a long lasting solution to keep this program working.
Perhaps I’m one of the few with this problem and if so, I’m glad others get to use it to its full hassle free potential.
Good features, but one fatal flaw
The feature set is really nice, and being able to text with my iPhone from a Windows machine is such a unique capability compared with most other Windows machines.
The major problem is running it on a laptop, however. I have one of the top-of-the line, latest and greatest models that Dell makes. But starting up this program causes an absurd amount of CPU usage on its own. It runs an entire processing core at max load, meaning the laptop is constantly generating a lot of heat and the fans are spinning at near max. It makes the machine hot and noisy, and drains the battery very quickly. Because of this, I’m gonna be uninstalling the program and not using it.
I’ll be checking back every few months to see if they’ve improved this, but until they do it’s unfortunately unusable.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Screenovate Technologies LTD
- 33.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Dell Inc. (Powered by Screenovate Technologies Ltd.)