Your oral health is important to Delta Dental — and to your overall health! We’ve designed our mobile app to make it easy for you to make the most of your dental benefits. Maximize your health, wherever you are! Search for a dentist near you, view ID cards and more, right on your mobile device.
Delta Dental Mobile App features
- Mobile ID card: No need for a paper card. View and share your ID card from your phone, and easily save it to your device for quick access, including Apple Passbook and Google Wallet.
- Find a dentist: It’s easy to find a dentist near you. Search and compare dental offices to find one that suits your needs. Save your family’s preferred dentists to your account for easy access.
- Dental Care Cost Estimator: Find out what to expect with our Dental Care Cost Estimator. Our easy to use tool provides estimated cost ranges on common dental care needs for dentists in your area, now with the option to select your dentist for tailored cost estimates.
For the best experience, update to the latest version of Delta Dental Mobile App.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This insurance company works with low quality dentists to force patients to pay out of pocket. The dental offices never have dentists who are “contracted” or say they are out of network, and the insurance company refuses to contact their members, and uses the tactic of putting you in hold for hours. If that actually pick up which is rare, they transfer you to other departments and you end up in hold additional hours. If you get someone on the line at all, they keep putting you on hold and come back to check if you are there. If you don’t answer right away, they hang up on you, if you do answer the pattern continues until business hours are over and tell you nothing can happen now because they are closed and you have to call back. They say they take notes but won’t give a reference number and the next person never has access to them, so you have to explain again. Over and over and over until you wonder why you have insurance in the first place. It’s unbelievable!
Terrible App No Benefit info at all
So what’s the point of this app anyway???? In previous years I was able to see benefits, coverage, if my spouse was still covered, track claims, etc. Got a claim letter in the mail that doesn’t look right so I go to my trusty Delta app and I’m told the app has been retired and I need to download the new version. Done! Open it and there is NO benefits info, no info about dependents and no info on my current claim!!! I try looking in the “more” section and an alert comes up that the info I am looking for “will be available in 2022…..um it’s January 2022 right now so why is this not available????
DO NOT waste your time even Spaniard if this app it is useless and now you will NOT have access to your delta info. Unacceptable! How are you supposed to manage your insurance this way.
Additionally trying to post this review and every “nickname” I choose supposedly has been taken!!
Waste of time
There should be a no star option. The App does nothing but waste time. It asks you to register, then after you enter your private information, it sends you to a website where you have to re-enter the same information again. After that, you get a verifying email where the you click on a link that takes you to a sign-in page, which does not recognize you and asks you to start all over again. Such an annoying app, and very disappointing for a big company to put it out there. It also erodes my trust as I have entered my private information twice, wasted my time, and end up with nothing.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Delta Dental Plans Association
- 26.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2001-2023 Delta Dental Plans Association
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.