Welcome to DEMI.
Our communities are a place to talk about food: through group-chat, members share and save recipes, swap photo and video results, ask questions, explore the historical context of cuisines and inspire one another to try new things.
For culinary pros, hosting a DEMI community is a new way to share knowledge and connect directly with those you bring together.
The best culinary experiences bring people together, and get them sharing. We all speak food, so let’s talk.
Some DEMI communities are free while others require a monthly subscription. Subscription communities are clearly labeled within the app and all of your subscriptions can be managed through the app.
This is a big, juicy update. Here’s what’s new:
- Community Home: Find information about your community (member list, links to resources, events information) all in one place by simply tapping on the community name within a chat.
- Threads: You asked and we listened. Multiple responses to the same message are now grouped into a thread. The thread view will allow you to see all replies in the same place, helping keep conversations focused and tidy.
- Community Switcher: Navigate more easily through all your communities with the new menu design.
- A bunch of interface improvements including the photo gallery, the icebreaker and the unread message indicator.
- Can’t forget, speed and performance improvements of course.
The recommendations feature is temporarily on hold but will come back with improvements shortly - stay tuned!
Ratings and Reviews
Still needs a lot of work. Seems like a premature jump for Demi communities from whatsapp to this new platform given all the issues. Very barebones app with glitches. Waited it out for a few months patiently, but will be leaving the app because I don’t use it anymore due to difficulties
Developer Response ,
Hi there, sorry for your frustrations. Our newest release include some major chat updates like edit/delete, combine media and text in one message, jump to original message within a reply and improvements to viewing media within the chat. I'd love to hear more about how we can improved the experience to keep you talking food. Feel free to shoot me an email at email@example.com - we would be really grateful for the feedback.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- No Reservation Inc.
- 13.7 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.3 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © No Reservation, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Never Ending Salon $9.99
- Club Apéro $9.99
- Preservation Society $9.99
- Postre Club $9.99
- Circoletto Amaro $9.99
- Baking Wilde $9.99
- FILIPINX $9.99
- Club Ferment $9.99
- Peoples Social Club $9.99
- Thirsty Circle $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.