Discover the secrets of the witches and demons in this dark fantasy romance game! With 100s of dialog choices, the protagonist's personality is completely up to you.
• Otome visual novel - female protagonist, 2 male and 1 female romance interests.
• Over 100.000 words of conversations and hundreds of dialog choices.
• Friendships, romances or love-hate relationships.
• Custom alignment system measured by two scales: Good/Evil and Tactful/Defiant.
• A journal that gets filled with world lore.
• Intrigue and betrayal.
• A demon talking in your head.
• Selected lines are voiced over.
Bright is a young woman from a small, peaceful town. Dark times have come for her family, but luckily, she has the favor of the famous healer-witch Orchid. Benevolent, calm and beloved by all, Orchid hides dark secrets that Bright begins to uncover.
Bright gains a demon heart, which draws her into a world of darkness and treachery. It seems she can never be alone again - for a powerful demonic presence has taken an interest in her activities, and his voice enters her mind at the most inappropriate times.
There are also others who play a significant role in Bright's new life... Ari, a young apprentice witch seduced by bad influences. She tries to be friendly, even though she knows Bright is meant to be her enemy... or is she? And Sir Brash, a notorious evil knight who develops a soft spot for Bright, but has a rather special way of showing affection.
Chapter 1 is free, and Chapters 2-5 can be purchased from within the app.
Fixed some issues with tapping on game icons.
Ratings and Reviews
Played this more times than I can count
Worth every penny. I was skeptical at first but this game grew on me so quickly along with the characters. From the amount of choices to them being funny sometimes too this was just too good
This is so good, and no ridiculous diamond system.
So well written and truly has many branching story options.
I’m not particularly attached to the story, although the writing was decent and the art cute, but regret the fact I won’t be able to finish it because rather than buying extras, you have to buy chapters. Not expensive, but if your bank card doesn’t connect to Apple Pay, I don’t recommend it. I will say, however, the plot is enticing up to the end of chapter one.
Potential Triggers So Far:
Bl//d, g/ry depictions, d//th by oven, d/m/ns (but I assume you knew that one), c/lt mentions, d/c/p/t/t//n, lack of trial, p/v/try themes, teasing, thr//ts
*oo, o, ea, eo, u, eaiaio, oe, ea
Have fun, and be sure to thank the developers in your review
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jovana Kujovic
- 171.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2022 Rolling Crown
- In-App Purchases
- Demonheart - Chapters 2,3,4,5 $13.99
- Demonheart - Chapter 2 $3.99
- Demonheart - Chapters 3,4,5 $10.99
- Demonheart - Chapter 3 $3.99
- Demonheart - Chapter 4 $3.99
- Demonheart - Chapter 5 $3.99