Pocket Tactics "RPG Game of the Year 2016" Award Winner!
Touch Arcade RPG Reload Golden Poncho 2016 Award Winner (Top 5 Original RPG's on App Store)
4.5 out of 5 stars - Touch Arcade: "Demon's Rise 2: Lords of Chaos is one of the finest turn-based strategy RPGs on the App Store"
4 out of 5 stars - Pocket Tactics: "Demon's Rise 2 is one of the better role-playing games of the year. It's certainly the deepest in terms of tactical decision-making opportunities and challenging combat encounters."
9 out 10 - KickMyGeek: "Demon's Rise 2: Lords of Chaos is an excellent turn-based, tactical RPG game, with great strategic depth."
You are no hero … no prancing knight or scholarly wizard but a champion of the dark gods. As their chosen, you have command of legions of barbarians, beastmen and demons. Wield unholy strength, necromancy and hellfire to bring ruin to the civilized realms. Honor your gods on the bloody fields of battle in a quest for power and ascension.
Demon’s Rise 2 is a turn-based, tactical RPG set in a brutal and unforgiving fantasy world. Taking place amidst a horrific war in the cold north, the campaign will see your party fight innumerable enemies, huge monsters and powerful sorcerers. Victory will require the tactical use of terrain, morale, formations and magic. Build an increasingly powerful war band, command demonic allies, and crush those that stand against you.
• Tactical Choices: Use terrain effects, cover and line of sight to gain an edge over your enemies. Employ spells to hinder powerful enemies, area effect damage to clear the field of lesser foes and buffs to strengthen your allies.
• Build Your Party: Choose from 24 diverse character classes to build your war band. Your warriors will improve with every victory, becoming stronger and unlocking new powers and skills. Acts of courage and savagery on the battlefield will bring favor from your gods, which can mean the difference between glory and defeat.
• Collect Gear: Equip your warriors with powerful weapons, arcane objects, runic armor and legendary artifacts. There are thousands of items to find and collect, each with their own stat effects and background lore.
• Campaign: Fight through a lengthy campaign and numerous side quests that span more than 80 hours of play time. No level caps and the ability to replay levels at a harder difficulty add to the longevity.
• Engaging Lore: Immerse yourself in the history of Tarren, the world of Demon’s Rise. A land of broken empires and shattered kingdoms where armies of humans, demons and other races fight for bitter survival.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wavelightgames
Follow us on Twitter: @wavelightgames
- New character added - The Soul Eater is a sorceress whose blood magic is based on healing allies while draining life from enemies
- New character added - The Toadman Guard is a strong and tough melee fighter with hypnotic mind powers
- New character added - The Ninja is a deadly and stealthy assassin
- New character added - The Ratkin Plague Blade is a powerful fighter that uses poisons and fights with an infected blade
- New character added - The Werespider is an insectoid warrior with the power to ensnare his enemies in webbing and fight with deadly venom
- Numerous gameplay and balance improvements
- Updated UI for new phone and iPad screens
- Upgraded for iOS14
- Upgraded post processing effects to make the game both look better and be more optimized.
- Some minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Job so far!
I enjoy this game so very much! Great time consumer! As every other customer/reviewer, I have just a few requests. Only two though! One: would you mind making the maps just a bit bigger because with that many heroes and enemies on screen it can get kind of tight. Two: could you maybe add just a few more character to help finish off some of the heroes collections I already have, if y’all don’t mind that is. At least on giant female character would be cool like some elephant lady god or something cool idk, and one smaller deadly character like a red cap or an imp or deadly gnome or something. Other than that keep up the awesome work because I love it when devs update regularly so keep it up! Oh and thank you!
UPDATE: okay I finally thought of something, can y’all add a Banshee, a powerful poltergeist, evil butcher (with like a huge cleaver), musketeer black dwarf with a spawnable cannon. Thanks and keep up the good work!
There is potential for something amazing in this game but I don’t know if the devs are ever going to pursue it. The mechanics are good but the maps are small. It would be great to see some open maps with options. Also wish they would’ve changed some things from the first game. They switched the characters and optimized some interface but it’s almost exactly the same. Not even sure why there is a “world map” when you can’t do anything four read about a place that you will never visit in game. I hope there is an update for it and we get to play more campaigns.
...just some things I'd like to point out.
1. The game crashes way too much, especially during Story Battle 10, where it is guaranteed to crash at least once (for me anyway). Whenever I reload the auto-save, I can carry on as normal but then it'll crash without fail. I cannot get past Story Battle 10 as a result.
2. The screenshots show a button at the bottom left that allows you to select your next hero. It's missing in my game, though. Was it removed in an update?
3. In the shop/inventory management screen, there have been more than one instance where my items vanish into thin air while moving them but accidentally click on an empty spot. It's painful because there have been some legendary items that I bought with my hard-earned cash, and all I did was tap the screen somewhere else by mistake and it's lost forever...
4. The fade-to-black transitions from menu to menu take too long. Should be much faster. Speaking of faster...
5. ...whenever I go to the shop or inventory management, it shows a message then after about five seconds the button to take me to the desired screen appears. Why can't the button be there right at the start? Why do I have to wait? There is a lot of unnecessary waiting in this game.
6. I should be able to select multiple heroes whenever I want to switch them out, not be forced to switch them one by one. Again, it wastes time. If I need to switch out my team, I don't want to have to go to the hero selection screen, pick a hero, go through another long fade-to-black transition before returning to the menu, then repeat the process for the other five heroes.
7. The font in the hero selection/status screens is too small. I'm using an iPhone 6, which to me is quite big so the font size should be appropriately big enough too. Perhaps if you make the font bigger, but spread the heroes' information over two pages, that'd be great.
I really love this game, really I do. There is so much depth and strategy involved and leveling up my heroes is a lot of fun. But these issues hamper my enjoyment which is why for now I am giving it four stars instead of the five I'm itching to give. You're a great developer and I love what you're doing in the community so please hear me out and fix these in a future update.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. A lot of these items were fixed in the last patch. Whatever I couldn't are on my to do list. I did remove some large textures from story 10 so that might fix the crash issue. If not, let me know.
- Wave Light Games Inc.
- 2.6 GB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 Wave Light Games Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.