DemoPro is a menu bar app to draw on the screen during live presentations, demonstrations, and when screen sharing. Use it for teaching, presenting, coaching, or when recording tutorials.
DemoPro has no visible interface in order not to distract your audience. Each tool can be activated with a hotkey, which can be customized by going to DemoPro in the menu bar.
DRAW ON ANY APPLICATION AT ANY TIME
• No matter what's on your screen, just press a hotkey to activate the drawing tool of your choice (freehand, line, arrow, or rectangle).
• Draw on any application, presentation, web page, and even live Video
• Works with Keynote, Powerpoint, and Google Slides in presentation mode
• Works with Zoom, Skype, Google Meets, or Microsoft Teams as long as you share your entire screen
• 5 color presets that can be customized
• Support for multiple screens
• Choose between two activation modes: hold the hotkey down to annotate, or press it once to activate annotation mode and once again to turn it off
• Support for drawing tablets like Wacom and XP-Pen
• Support for iPad and Apple Pencil when using Sidecar, Astropad, or Duet
• Let your audience know how much time they have left during breaks
• Customize the timer with your own message
WHITEBOARD / BLACKBOARD
• Cover the screen with a whiteboard or blackboard at any time
• When using multiple screens the board only shows up on the screen where your mouse is, so that you can still read your notes if you are presenting
DemoPro does not include a Zoom function as it is built-in macOS.
See the FAQ on www.demoproapp.com for more details.
• 5 color presets with corresponding hotkeys
• New whiteboard and blackboard functions
• Fixes for reported issues, including (but not limited to) sampling colors from anywhere on the screen and using tablets to draw on Keynote
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is simple and the best!!!!!
I present all the time as a professor and researcher. This is the best tool I have ever used. It is simple. You pull down the timer when you are ready for a break. You use the digital ink when you need to write on a slide or anywhere on the screen. You can erase it all and move on with a touch of a button. If you present or conduct workshops, this is all you need.
Needed tool for people that collaborate on a mac
The tool is easy enough to use but it does require both hands to operate (left pressing two buttons like Control-S) while the right clicking and dragging the mouse -- not sure you can improve on that. The one thing that I didn't see documented was how to change the colour -- the help didn't reference it but trial and error found pressing the Option key while clicking the colour box brought up the colour pallet. Still a useful tool!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. I added a new one-handed activation option per your suggestion. With this new mode you just need to press the hotkey once to activate the annotation mode. After you are done drawing, press the same hotkey again, or press the “clear all” hotkey to exit.
The color selection was a bug on macOS Mojave that has been fixed. Hope this helps.
Where has this been all my life??
Seriously…what a great feeling to find an app you really need, and discover that it’s designed perfectly! Simple, elegant and unobtrusive…DemoPro just what I wanted, and exactly what I would have designed if it were up to me. A big thank you to the developer!!!!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Anatole Schaff
- 8.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Anatole Schaff
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.