Carry a Denali. A division of Nuvision Credit Union branch on your phone or tablet everywhere 24/7. Our newest version includes great new features for members:
• Account grouping and naming – group and name your accounts as you please in the home page dashboard
• Quick transfers – quickly transfer funds from your account tiles on the accounts overview page
• Multiple payee Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay users can now pay multiple bills from one screen
• Custom transaction filters – users can better refine and sort transactions in the Activity Center
• Currency formatting – credit and debits are now more clearly distinguished and easier to read
• Same day ACH – some businesses will be able to grant same day ACH credits and debits
Mobile banking features:
• Log in with Touch ID secure login
• Access to your accounts, including balances and transactions
• Transfer funds between accounts, members and other institutions
• Deposit checks
• Online bill pay
• Find the latest rates
• Set up eNotifications
• Conduct commercial transactions including ACH payments and wires
Sign in with security, using your unique username/password combination, and the peace of mind knowing we use up to date encryption technology. If you’re enrolled in Online Banking, simply download the app and follow the enrollment process on your phone or tablet (using your current Online Banking ID and password).
If you aren’t enrolled in Online Banking, visit www.denalifcu.org to enroll today! Contact Denali. A division of Nuvision Credit Union’s Member Contact Center at 907-257-7200, option 3 or 800-764-1123, option 3 for assistance. For more information, visit www.denalifcu.org/services/mobile.
Our newest version includes great new features for members:
•Remote deposit capture security enhancement – remote check deposits are now required to include, “For mobile deposit only” under the check endorsement.
•Account grouping and naming – group and name your accounts as you please in the home page dashboard
•Quick transfers – quickly transfer funds from your account tiles on the accounts overview page
•Multiple payee Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay users can now pay multiple bills from one screen
•Custom transaction filters – users can better refine and sort transactions in the Activity Center
•Currency formatting – credit and debits are now more clearly distinguished and easier to read
•Same day ACH – some business accounts will be able to grant same day ACH credits and debits
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Missing two things
Being a secure banking app, this should include Touch ID capability. Also, when will Denali get on board with Apple Pay???
I don’t write many reviews but the app and website is very confusing. It’s not like every other bank site. To clustered and it’s hard to navigate and figuring out what your looking at. Also it’s not helpful when you can’t pay bills inside the app you have to go to another “bill pay” website. And not helpful when you have a loan account but it will always show what the loan is and not subtract anything you pay on it.
Best of best
I have five bank/cu apps for about 15 accounts and this is the best one. It is quick and simple. I can group me accounts so I only have one access point to 6 accounts. All my other apps I have to access each account separately. I love this app
- Denali Federal Credit Union
- 29.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Denali Federal Credit Union
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.