Get started today and your first 500MB of worldwide eSIM data is on us! No purchase necessary.
Whether at home or abroad, DENT eSIM mobile data keeps you connected to the fastest 4G/LTE wireless internet. If your local mobile operator charges outrageous roaming fees and provides lackluster service overseas, you’re getting ripped off! Install your eSIM now so you are ready to go when you touch the ground.
When you download your DENT eSIM, you’re not just getting regular old local data connectivity. You’re getting another option to stay connected with voice and data when and where you want. Where your local operator fails, DENT is there for you.
eSIM with DENT:
- Worldwide data packages valid for 70 countries
- Zero roaming fees while you are traveling
- 10 Worldwide Voice minutes free per GB of eSIM data purchased
- No subscription, no contract, no additional costs
- eSIM = no physical SIM card is needed
- Over the air installation of your digital SIM card (eSIM) —> no extra costs
- Environmentally friendly - no plastic, no shipping, no waste
Take a look at all the features of DENT:
1. Data is available for eSIM-capable devices
With your DENT eSIM, you can add our worldwide data packages and stay connected to the internet at home or around the globe. Switch carriers without changing physical SIM cards anymore. With the following eSIM-capable devices you can use DENT eSIM Data:
- iPhone SE (2020)
- iPhone 11 Series
- iPhone 12 Series
- iPhone 13 Series
- iPhone 14 Series
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
How to install your eSIM with DENT:
1) Create a free account using your phone number and email and then receive a free 200MB joiner bonus.
2) Start the installation process of your DENT eSIM profile. Just follow the instructions.
3) Get connected to the fastest 4G/LTE mobile data connection.
Once your DENT eSIM is activated you can use it as long as you want. Top up your current worldwide eSIM data anytime to stay connected.
If you have troubles installing the DENT eSIM please visit our Help Desk: https://dentwireless.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
2. Call your family & friends globally
Talk to your family and friends from everywhere in the world – without needing to buy local SIM cards, spend loads on roaming fees, or purchase expensive calling cards. DENT Voice enables global calls to over 140 countries.
See all countries here: https://www.dentwireless.com/voice-countries
- Call real mobile or landline numbers internationally – not just apps
- Keep your phone number visible for the person you call
- Stay connected when you are abroad without high costs
3. Buy extra DENTs with PayPal, credit card, or cryptos
Buy DENTs securely and directly in the app and exchange them for eSIM data or voice minutes. We support various payment methods, like Apple Pay, PayPal, credit card, ETH, and many more!
When using DENT Tokens as your payment method, you get 20% more mobile eSIM data for free. Upgrade your next 10GB data pack into 12GB, simply by using your DENT Tokens at checkout.
If you already own DENTs in your wallet, you can transfer them into the app – safely and quickly.
For further questions, please feel free to reach out anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Help Desk: https://dentwireless.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
More information about the DENT app, DENT Exchange, the team, and current news on: https://www.dentwireless.com
We have made some significant improvements to the DENT app to enhance the user experience for people around the world. Our focus has been on providing a more localized experience, which includes:
- More Languages: We have expanded the range to more than 15 languages supported by the app, making it more accessible to users from different regions and language preferences. This ensures that users can interact with the app in their preferred language, providing a more inclusive experience overall.
- Expanded Currency Support: Users can now make payments in more than 20 currencies, as we have broadened the range of currencies supported by the app. This eliminates the need for currency conversions and simplifies the payment process, offering greater convenience to users worldwide.
Overall, this updated version of the DENT app provides a more robust and user-friendly experience. With support for multiple languages, diverse currencies, and enhanced interactions, it is easier than ever for users to manage and pay for services efficiently.
Ratings and Reviews
I really enjoyed the ease of switching to DENT’s esim while traveling to different countries. This has made traveling much easier. There is a slight delay when crossing borders but if the country is covered it will engage eventually.
I dropped a star because there are some weird glitches, like it will stop working out of the blue. My husband and I both experienced it on our iPhones. However, simply turning the phones off & back on solved this.
All in all, I do recommend this. Just ensure the countries you visit are covered. I hope they will add more countries in the future, like Vietnam and Japan ; )
DENT is a game changer!! AUSSIE telcos look out!!
I would just like to start with saying I don’t know what the guy with the 1 star rating is on about!!! He has to be one of those annoying trolls that have nothing better to do :)
I have used DENT to send Data to friends located in the USA who weren’t keen on spending the crazy global roaming charges.
The process was super easy and trouble free, took me about 3 minutes to set it all up and send data to my friends.
I actually couldn’t believe that it really works, my friends confirmed that the Data I sent was received
And another thing you get 30 DENT’s for free! So you can try it with no risk to yourself and you don’t need any credit cards to register to use the app which is even better.
I live in Australia and I cannot wait until our Telcos here get a big kick up the bum and start offering everyone in Australia the service of DENT.
You don’t need to know the nitty gritty on how it works just understand that DENT is for buying and sending Mobile Data.
The 365 days of service is great
I think the title says it all, you can you use for a year which is great and was so helpful recently but the price increase I wonder about and maybe have cheaper 30 day plans and when I use it, certain websites block me cause they think my internet connection is from some I guess communist countries? But I do run into this problem a lot with esim and what IP address they use.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thanks for the feedback!
The initial prices were part of a promotion. Regarding your blocked website: would you mind handing in a ticket with support so we can have a look at that? https://dentwireless.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DENT Wireless Limited
- 83.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 DENT Wireless Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.