Dental Drugs App is a must to have application for dental professionals. It's a quick reference for prescribing medications. It also helps with calculating maximum anesthetic dosages or recalling common treatment protocols in practice.
- Very simple design for quick reference and anesthetics calculation.
- Access to 90 most common prescribed drugs with their relevant dose, dispensary, instructions and precautions.
- Local dental anaesthetics calculator (in both pounds and kilograms for 1.8 and 2.2 ml cartridge).
- Emergency management protocols for situations that can occur on a dental chair.
- No internet required to run the app thus makes it fast and handy.
- App is made by a dentist and is optimized for dentists and dental students.
- Email medication info & instructions to your patients.
- Quick search index to medications.
This app is optimized for use in USA and Canada but still can be useful world wide
**** Legal Notices and Disclaimer ****
All information and calculations provided by Dental Drugs Calculator is provided for educational purposes only. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE PROFESSIONAL DENTAL ADVICE, TREATMENT, OR CLINICAL JUDGEMENT IN ANY MANNER.
All the drug information obtained in the app were collected and presented with great care, yet it is the practitioner's responsibility for knowing the correct drug information. In addition, calculations of the anesthetics were done at great care, yet we do not guarantee inaccuracies. The App and the developer will not be liable for anesthetic overadministration nor mistakes that may occur in dental prescriptions. Use at your own discretion.
Fixed a bug that prevented saving or adding a new treatment protocol.
** Please back up your data prior to this update **
The coding for data persistence have changed and a conflict between the new data and the existing treatment protocol data may not be compatible. If the app crashes after this update please delete and reinstall the app. We apologize for this inconvenience.
This update requires iOS 10.00 or higher.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best rx app
I am a dentist and this app is a lifesaver. In residency this made me look like a rockstar in front of my attendings. At work, I can write out most of the rx’s I need to get the job done. A quick request for the developers: can you add the prescription for tramadol? thanks!
I'm currently a dental student and we are taking pharmacology this year. This app provided many major drugs we use in dentistry and is very useful when I tried to explain drug side effects to patients in the student clinic.
Still no bug fix
I love this app but I am disappointed that the tax protocol data bug is still not fix when I tried re downloading it. I have a compatible IPhone and I am still having issues. I’m unable to access any app support
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Universal Hospital LP
- 25.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Apps 4 Dentist
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.