A ToDo list application based on D.T.D(DependsToDo) principle.
There are 3+1 categories on D.T.D. "Do it Now" / "Wait for Date" / "Wait for (another) ToDo" and "Dreams"
1. Writing ToDo or Schedule (Treated as same on D.T.D)
2. Categorizing it as 'Wait for Date" or "Wait for Another ToDo" if you can't do it now.
3. When a ToDo has been finished, or Date coming, Waiting ToDo moves to 'Do it Now' section automatically.
4. Finished ToDo will be moved to "Diary" page. You can check finished ToDos on "Diary" page like a diary.
+Impossible ToDo is able to be moved to section "Dreams". "Dreams" section is low priority, but you can remember it anytime. Put it back when your dreams come true.
-ToDo/Schedule with starting date
-Dependency between ToDos
Details of D.T.D (Whiteboard version) are described on our homepage. Please visit if you are interested for it. (This is written by Japanese. You should use translator.)
- Bugfix: doesn't sync dependency when slide deleting
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Kanasyscom, Inc.
- 6.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2020,Kanasyscom,Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Export CSV $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.