DepoView for iPad is a simple, easy to use deposition review and management tool. You can create a case folder and add transcripts or synchronized video depositions through Microsoft OneDrive™, Box™, Dropbox™ or iTunes® for review or clip creation. Video clips can be precisely edited and shared with others via email.
• Create and manage multiple case folders
• Access multiple depositions from a single case folder
• Import transcript and video deposition files directly through iTunes®
• Accepts the following import formats from Timecoder™ Pro:
- .XML - OpenDVT XML (Transcript only)
- .DVT - DepoView Transcript (Transcript only)
- .DVI - Synchronized video transcript (Video and transcript)
• Multiple navigation options include:
- Play the entire video transcript testimony from the beginning, tapping the video screen to pause or play
- Select keywords from the Word Index to jump directly to a specific video position
- Tap any transcript text to immediately navigate to the associated video position
- Flip through transcript pages, forward or backward, with the touch of a button
• Colored bar scrolls through the associated transcript text during video playback
• Page and line reference are included in the left margin of the transcript
• Create single or multi-segment clips with an easy-to-use highlighter
• Edit clips for precise begin and end points using included tools
• Quickly review clip edits using the “Seek to Start” and “Seek to End” controls
• Share edited clips with others via email as either an MPEG-4 (H.246) file or a Clip Creation Script (.CCS) file for import into TrialDirector® 6 or TrialDirector® 360
• Supports Retina Display
* Free telephone and online access to technical support.
iOS 11 and higher required.
* Added support for iOS 13
* Resolve display issue on iOS 13 when importing files from external resources.
* Updated Box and Dropbox SDKs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good App, but functionality isn’t as good as on a PC
It’s a sold 3 stars for the DepoView for iPad. I am hoping to see some improvements on the next update. I am an AV/Media assistant at a law firm in Santa Cruz, Ca.
1) Please, put in a show video full screen button, like you have on the DepoView on PC.
2) Please be able to search by page number, not just by word.
3) Be able to share clips by AirDrop so you can save them to your iPad on the fly....
These things would make the app WAY more user friendly in the Mac world....
Good app... But loading depos is too complex for the average atty
I like the layout and responsiveness of this app. The review, highlighting and even email ability of CCS files are a great features.
But the actual loading of the depos is very cumbersome and time consuming.
The video needs to be in mp4. Then it needs to be packed in TimeCoder. Then copied via iTunes to the DepoView app. Then unpacked in the DepoView app for each depo. Also, assuming you'll have enough space for the depos on your hope 64gb+ iPad.
Easy to use; good tool
Loading a .dvi file from DropBox is easy to accomplish. The clip creator is simple: highlight lines desired and create clip. To edit and rename the clip you must use the edit button. I haven't yet figured out how to get back to the transcript from the page where I made a clip - this is frustrating. Easy to email clips. App plays well with AppleTv for presentation.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.