Deque University for iOS provides a series of simple examples to help sighted developers understand the implications of the iOS Accessibility APIs and how VoiceOver users are effected by poor app accessibility. In order to teach accessibility, Deque has created an app that has side by side examples of issues we see frequently in the wild. We first demonstrate how such examples can be done inaccessibly. Then we fix each, and describe why those fixes are important. The app code will soon be open sourced so that you can explore the code for each solution, so check back to the store listing frequently!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
* Added shadowing to Form Validation Demo submit button
* Fixed text field background color in Forms Validation Demo
* Rebranded to Deque University for iOS
* Separated Demonstrations into Basic and Advanced Demonstrations
* Added Deque University image and text to unsighted overlay
** New Features
* Top Bar Contrast Demo (on iPads only)
* Modal Dialog Demo
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for learning accessible development
Most developers struggle with the basics of accessible iOS app development. This app walks thru the mist common issues, explains the reasons behind them and shows how to fix them too.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.