Since your camera can shoot a Panorama, why bothering with this app?
Because it completes the whole turn, works with front camera for panoramic selfies, shows the result with an incredibly nice 3d viewer, allows your friends and followers to see the same 3d result even without having the app, makes better pictures even in low-light, exports the 360 Panorama as a looping video, lets you experiment Virtual Reality with Google Carboard...
...along many other things:
- use the Ultra Wide lens on newest phones to capture panoramas with floors and ceilings
- get fantastic resolution with HD upgrade, up to 100MP panoramas
- discover more than 1.3 Million panoramas shared from all over the world,
- create breath-taking panoramas with 3 different Exposure settings,
- follow other panorama lovers and be notified when they upload new pictures,
- edit description, tags, geolocation and privacy settings,
- view your panoramas with our interactive 3d viewer.
We listen and help (support@DerManDar.com). We bet you will be impressed, try us!
- selfie panorama mode unlocks after you capture and save 10 regular panoramas
- our app shoots only cylindrical panoramas,
- we only stitch the pictures you take with the app,
- in-app HD option is for *all* the panoramas you take on *all* your devices - with the same AppleID,
- your pictures are *not* automatically uploaded unless you explicitly request it.
For spherical capture, get theVRkit app.
For 360 tours, get 360visit app.
- Ultra Wide lens support for iPhone 11 (Pro and Pro Max too), you can get floors and ceilings
- 4x more pixels on iPhoneX and above, up to 100MP
- Dark mode for iOS13
- and a new icon that we hope you will like
This app was launched in June 2011. If you are a long-time user or just a happy newcomer, please drop us a review.
Would you like us to add HDR capture? let us know at email@example.com.
Do you want to capture full spherical images? get theVRkit app.
Fancy a 360 virtual tour? 360visit is for you with Ultra Wide lens support too.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good app
I like it waaay better than apple's pano. I picked it up for free off of "AppsGoneFree" (now 'Daily App Advice'), and really enjoy it. The playback is very smooth- even with my shaky hands. Plus, I can export them as either a photo or video to "photos", and the video plays back smoothly there, too. Great app. iPod touch 5, 7.1.2, iPhone 6s, 10.3.3
Excellent 360 Panoramic Images from an iPhone-6
Innovation wins and this innovative APP creates clear & seamless 360 panoramic images from the IPhone-6 with no extra lens attachments required. The convenience & quality of images this app produces cannot be understated. Good to know there are software engineers capable of creating apps such as this.
Nice HDR, however stitching of photos is lacking.
Really nice overall image results due to using the best images from each picture before stitching (unlike iPhone panoramic mode which reduces the overall image detail), however the stitching function reminds me of Photoshop 10 years ago. Almost every image has a stitching defect which is visible. Hope updates will illuminate this one flaw.
- Dermandar (Offshore) S.A.L.
- 11.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Dermandar
- In-App Purchases
- High Definition Unlimited Upgrade $2.99
- HD Video Unlimited Upgrade $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.