*** Note: DerVoco is an Audio Unit effect extension and requires an AUv3 compatible host app, like AUM, BM3, Cubasis or GarageBand. It does not run as a standalone app ***
Make your synths or drums speak and sing!
DerVoco is a vintage vocoder emulation. DerVoco uses analog modelled components including filters, envelope followers and companders to create a warm vintage sound instead of digital techniques like FFT.
• AUv3 Audio Effect and Audio Music Effect, works in all AUv3 compatible hosts.
• Internal polyphonic VCO may be used as a carrier and can be controlled via MIDI, when plugin is loaded as AU MFx.
• A special "input mode” where the carrier and modulator signals are encoded as the left and right channels of a stereo input signal. In this mode any synth plugin (e.g. BeepStreet Zeeon) may be used as a carrier signal.
• 11 or 15 bands with on-screen equalizer.
• Controllable filter resonance continuously blends from smooth to sharp and ringing sound signature.
• Built in compressor and noise gate
• Optimised to the limits: 60 filters take 4% CPU on latest iPads.
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes When Exporting
I love using this plugin, it’s a lot of fun! However, when attempting to export a song from Garageband that uses this plugin, it fails and does not reload. This makes the project useless if it cannot be exported. Please help!!
Couldn't get it to work...
I couldn't get it to work with GarageBand on iPhone. Is this only for iPad or am I missing something?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.