Use Deschutes Public Library on the go! The Deschutes Public Library mobile app makes it easy to find and discover titles, place holds, renew items, rate titles, create lists and get information about our libraries.
• Quickly search the collection, with filters to zero in on the kinds of titles you’re seeking
• Browse bestsellers and new material
• Get the details on any title, anytime and anywhere, including descriptions, community reviews and commentary
• Check a title’s availability – even map the locations where your title is available now
• Place and manage holds.
• Renew items
• Check library hours
Speed improvements and bug fixes.
Resolves an issue where filters might not have worked properly
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but has a ways to go
Happy to have this app as it’s simpler to use than the actual website. Although it does crash on me now when checking categories and when trying to send a book to my kindle I have to resign-in on the website which isn’t great UX and that’s a whole problem in its self. Looking forward to improvements
When I try to review my ‘later’ category, the app crashes. I tho k this is a great app, I like the different features. But that crash... could you look into this please. Thanks
Hard to use on iOS
Having a tough time getting much but movies to work on iOS 13. Crashes!
- Deschutes Public Library District
- 12.8 MB
Requires iOS 7 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © BiblioCommons Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.