Things are getting spooky in Design Home! Scare up some amazing designs during out Halloween Week!
Looking for a new creative hobby? Play Design Home today - a relaxing, fun game that allows you to live the life of an interior decorator while using real life furniture and decor brands. Bring your dream home to reality, and customize every detail. Choose everything from your favorite wallpaper to the perfect accent rug from hundreds of real life options.
Sharpen your decorating skills in daily Design Challenges and style visually stunning three-dimensional spaces with access to real, high-end furniture and decor brands. Unlock 'My Homes' to access bathrooms, kitchens and more customization options to bring your dream homes to life! It’s quick, it’s fun and you can connect with a vibrant creative community while learning about diverse décor styles - thus improving your design skills and gaining inspiration that you can even apply in your real life.
Customize interior decorating with real interior decor, furniture, wallpaper and more! Start creating your dream home today!
* Design rooms and express your creativity in daily Design Challenges.
* Home makeover games help unlock rewards as you polish your amazing abilities as an interior decorator.
* Decorate your room and enter Design Challenges to unlock furniture rewards and more!
* Makeover your own dream home when you level up to access 'My Homes'
* Decorate with real life, high-end brands as you learn about different interior design styles.
* Design your dream home from floor to ceiling, wall to wall!
* Vote on your favorite rooms from a vibrant, creative community.
* Makeover, share your creativity and borrow furnishings from your friends when you connect to Facebook.
From paints like Benjamin Moore to wallpaper from Tempaper, to design elements like floor-to-ceiling windows - everything you need to create the perfect dream design!
Design Home adds new pieces every day, allowing you to play with home furnishings from real-life brands - all available directly at your fingertips. Makeover rooms while learning about brands and trends, and get inspired to build your interior decorating skills!
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings. This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game. This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Terms of Service: http://www.glu.com/terms
• Don't forget that new real-world items from top brands and unique Design Challenges are added daily!
• Technical fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
As much as I enjoy playing this game, and I do, because I love home decor and design and I have a true eye for both, I am disappointed in the scoring that is going on. I feel that mostly I play it just to have my own portfolio of creative and beautiful rooms. This is very rewarding for me that’s why I am giving the game four stars. The furniture and architecture that you use is top of the line. However I do believe we should earn more than 500 diamonds a day if you’re wanting us to use diverse artwork . If some changes are not made, I may have to put this game down because like some of the other reviewer‘s have state, you have to spend way too much money to achieve some of the looks that would be truly beautiful and to win 5 stars it seems you must use more new artwork (meaning you have to spend money) with a result of a poor design in which I would never want to live. Some of the atrocious designs that get five points over a beautiful design that I have created which only gets 3.6 are suspect. Truly. To the designers of this app take a peek you’ll see what I mean. I’m a pretty intelligent, capable and creative designer, but that isn’t what’s really being rewarded here. If you were to change some of these aspects I may consider continuing with your design application, otherwise I may stop wasting my energy trying to achieve something that isn’t actually a better design.
Amazing - I’m addicted!
Update: so I’m a few days in playing everyday and like others have said, I’m at a stand still because I’m low on money. When you do a design challenge you get cash, but then you have to turn right around and spend that cash in order to do another design challenge Bc it has certain requirements you have to meet. There are very few challenges where there are no requirements. I also do not like the fact that you have to keep repurchasing items after 5 uses. Voting also is by other users, so most people are probably just voting for what they personally like and not viewing the design and making sure it matches the description/requirements. It’s still a fun and relaxing game, when you’re able to play it.
I downloaded another design game but you had to play mini games in order to collect enough money to design. This game is all about designing, no “other” games to play in order to design. I’m only a level 3 designer right now since I just downloaded, but at level 4 more things unlock. I absolutely love getting to design a room and then you submit it to have it rated/scored by others. I think it’s from other players? You also have a gallery of all the designs you did so you can look back at them if you want, which I thought was cool. You do have to choose wisely about purchases or you will run low on money. I’m not sure how you gain money again yet, maybe by completing challenges and getting good scores. Anyway, I’m only on day 2 of playing and I LOVE IT!
This game has issues that must be resolved!
I've been playing this game for 3 months now and enjoy it a lot. It's fun to take a break and mess around designing a room, and I enjoy seeing what others have done to design the same room. However, I've suspected on numerous occasions that some of my items are gone before I've used them up, but then decided I just had a bad memory... now I am SURE of it! When I went to use chairs that I won recently there was only one in my inventory! I went through my past completed designs and sure enough, I had never used those chairs! Same with a table I had purchased and who knows how many other items...Buying items is expensive and winning them is challenging! (The game should be WAY less stingy with diamonds! 500 hundred a day should be 1000 and winning a mere 125 for a five star design is ridiculous! That should be 1000 as well, especially considering one halfway decent plant or picture sets you back 1000 diamonds! There should also be some diamonds awarded for four star entries, with five stars winning more.) With inventory being so precious I'd like to be able to use the full five I have bought or won and not have the game lose them, or whatever is happening to my inventory. DO NOT SPEND ACTUAL MONEY ON THIS GAME! Also, don't waste your time trying to "complete offers" to earn extra diamonds. You will almost never actually get any diamonds. It is a waste of time. Play the game but use your daily rewards only.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Crowdstar Inc
- 246.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2021 Crowdstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds $1.99
- Cluster of Diamonds $4.99
- Pile of Diamonds $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.