Love home decorating? Play Design Home today - a relaxing, fun game that allows you to live the life of an interior decorator AND earn exclusive savings to purchase beautiful home décor items for your own home. Sharpen your decorating skills in daily Design Challenges and style visually stunning three-dimensional spaces with access to real, high-end furniture and decor brands. Unlock 'My Homes' to access bathrooms, kitchens and more customization options to bring your dream homes to life! It’s quick, it’s fun and you can connect with a vibrant creative community while learning about diverse décor styles - thus improving your design skills and gaining inspiration that you can even apply in your real life.
* Relax through play and express your creativity in daily Design Challenges.
* Unlock rewards as you polish your amazing abilities as an interior decorator.
* Earn exclusive savings towards the purchase of home décor items delivered right to you
* Level up to access 'My Homes' - with dream homes of your very own to design as you wish!
* Play with real life, high-end brands as you learn about different interior design styles.
* Vote on your favorite rooms from a vibrant, creative community.
* Share your creativity and borrow furnishings from your friends when you connect to Facebook.
Inspired by your own designs in Design Home? You can now shop for real-life pieces for your home in our ALL-NEW shopping experience: 'Design Home Inspired'! Enjoy savings on home decor delivered right to your door by just playing the game you love. With new pieces added every day, Design Home literally puts the best home décor directly at your fingertips. Not only can you discover brands and trends, you can own them, too!
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings. This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game. This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Terms of Service: http://www.glu.com/terms
• Introducing ‘DH Inspired’ - an ALL-NEW shopping experience to earn savings on home decor delivered right to your door by just playing the game you love.
• Don't forget that new real-world items from top brands and unique Design Challenges are added daily!
• Technical fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Warning — Highly Addictive
Absolutely love this app! Have tried the others, which seem childish compared to this one. Love the fact that you can earn more spending money/diamonds by completing actions or purchasing real life stuff, like today, I subscribed to Ipsy and earned almost 30k diamonds to spend on furniture/accessories. It’s nice to be able to get something in real life while getting something in game as well. I do have a few suggestions for developers, though. It would be nice to see more challenges for addicts like me who complete them quickly and have to wait ages for a new one to be released — or rooms where you can just play around with your inventory without permanently leaving it and without any prizes for designing — sometimes it’s just fun to play. Also, instead of having to wait to design a room in the homes by completing so many challenges, why not just open them up to be completed whenever? I think people would make more in-app purchases if they had access to rooms immediately. The only other suggestion I have is to add a filter for price when designing a room. Something to think about, though..you spend all your money/diamonds on pricey furniture for people and all you get in return is $500 ($2500 for the daily challenge)..I’d like to know which designer I can call who is going to foot the $20k bill for all of my furniture in real life, only getting $500 in return. =) All in all, fun app!
Amazing - I’m addicted!
Update: so I’m a few days in playing everyday and like others have said, I’m at a stand still because I’m low on money. When you do a design challenge you get cash, but then you have to turn right around and spend that cash in order to do another design challenge Bc it has certain requirements you have to meet. There are very few challenges where there are no requirements. I also do not like the fact that you have to keep repurchasing items after 5 uses. Voting also is by other users, so most people are probably just voting for what they personally like and not viewing the design and making sure it matches the description/requirements. It’s still a fun and relaxing game, when you’re able to play it.
I downloaded another design game but you had to play mini games in order to collect enough money to design. This game is all about designing, no “other” games to play in order to design. I’m only a level 3 designer right now since I just downloaded, but at level 4 more things unlock. I absolutely love getting to design a room and then you submit it to have it rated/scored by others. I think it’s from other players? You also have a gallery of all the designs you did so you can look back at them if you want, which I thought was cool. You do have to choose wisely about purchases or you will run low on money. I’m not sure how you gain money again yet, maybe by completing challenges and getting good scores. Anyway, I’m only on day 2 of playing and I LOVE IT!
I have never been into video games before, and I am completely addicted to this game!!! I cannot stress this enough! I absolutely love it!
However, if I am to be completely honest, I agree that earning cash/diamonds is too difficult. If I’m trying to stay within a design requirement and spending $1000+ (on a low end design) but only receive $500 for the design, that seems off. However, I saw someone else suggest earning diamonds for extra voting, which I agree would be an excellent way to incentivize more. Trading unused/unwanted items in would be great! Also once you hit a criteria level (plants, art, table stuff) you should get to use that unlimited, you already earned it. I also read how people don’t use the criteria mentioned in the description and the designs all end up being only neutral colors and monotonous. I suggest being more aggressive with item requirements, such as more color item requirements per design, and mix them up so that people can learn color theory while they play. I am so tired of voting for only black or white furnishings...I want to see more COLOR please!!! One last item...more challenges-more often, with higher rewards, one suggestion would be if a design wins 4.0 or higher and they use an element in their design that uses diamonds, then they earn those diamonds as a reward.
But overall, I FREAKING LOVE this game!!! Thank you!!! Bravo!!! Keep tweaking!
- Crowdstar Inc
- 348 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2020 Crowdstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds $1.99
- Cluster of Diamonds $4.99
- Pile of Diamonds $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.