Design Hunt is a daily collection of the best products, apps, and inspiration for all creatives.
We carefully collect, curate, and review all content before publishing. We pick the best content from all major content providers like Designer News, Pinterest, Product Hunt, Dribbble, Fast Co, Designspiration, Abduzeedo etc. With new services added frequently.
- Create a personal profile
- Like content to add it to your favorites list
- Share our daily inspirations with your followers on all major social networks
- Gorgeous full screen content viewer
- Push notifications for top trending news and hottest new products
- Discover content from your favorite sources in our Discover section
- Search inspirations with our Behance partnership
- Split Screen Multitasking on iPad
Follow @designhuntapp to stay up to date with the latest news.
- Support for iPhone X
- Less annoying UI for saving images locally.
- Fixed discover feed where sometimes inspirations wouldn't show
FYI, this is a patch release for existing version of the app. A big update with tons of new features is coming soon. We can't wait for you to see it.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve only had the app for five minutes and it seems like one I would love, but you can only login via Twitter, which I do not like. I still tried to login with Twitter so I could start a collection, but every time I hit the Twitter icon, the app crashes. A separate account option would be great as well as a working app.
Developer Response ,
This has been resolved on our end. Hope you give it another shot.
Used to Work, Still Broken...
When Design Hunt first came out it was a joy to use. Now the Featured Feed never loads. Search is sluggish with each swipe through the results taking up to 10 seconds to load. Favoriting a design never adds it to your library. And discovering new designs by selecting from the options provided will often result in only 75% of the tiles/cards loading. It's an infuriating user experience.
Checking the Design Hunt Twitter feed it's easy to see why this app is floundering. They have a pinned tweet from 2016. And every other tweet is a retweet of someone else's content.
This is a great app showcasing inspiration, ideas and current creative talent. The simple layout is refreshing as well. Thank you.
- Talkabout Design LLC
- 52 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Talkabout Design, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.