Whether you're on the road or just in the conference room, the Desk app will help you stay on top of customer issues, collaborate with your team, and track and respond to cases. It's that easy and it's always safe and secure.
Use this completely redesigned Desk native app from your iPhone or iPad and never lose touch with your customers, even when you’re on the go.
• Free app synced to your Desk site
• Compatible with iPhone and iPad
• View all of your customer inquiries
• Check in on your support queues
• Reply and resolve customer requests
• Search for cases, companies or customers
• Swipe to resolve cases
• Add internal notes for only colleagues to see
• Add quick replies and actions (called macros) to cases
• Set case status and priority
• Assign cases to agents and groups
• Detailed customer information
• Push notifications alert you about new cases
- bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Tons of identical notifications
Can someone ever fix this bug of receiving multiple sane pieces of notifications at one time? Only one is quite enough, please. It sent 2 duplicated ones at first, now it's getting worse up to SIX. If not for the reason of work, I must have deleted this app.
Good for basic ticket management, but lacking key features
Works ok for basic tasks such as replying and moving tickets around, but that's about it.
Our company has over 1000 labels and swiping down through most of them to find that one label is a major pain. Is there any chance we could get a search option for labels to speed that up?
Also, I have yet to find a way to merge tickets. Will that be added in a future release or am I missing the option somewhere?
Useless, hindering tool
This actually hurt my ability to service a customer. Don't click on a link in an email because it doesn't allow you to return from the apps internal browser. Don't forget to copy all your replies and notes before you hit submit because it's a 50/50 chance that it will bring up a login prompt if you cycle through a few apps and get stuck in an infinite loop asking for login creds. Don't expect to get any real details in app. Too poorly written to offer any additional help that an email client could provide. I don't write reviews but this app is an exception.
- 36.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 by Salesforce.com Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.