Desktop Aquarium shows a beautiful, REAL aquarium on your desktop. It features:
+ Beautiful Coral Reef and Shark Paradise scenes
+ Real videos, no fake computer animated fish
+ Shows Desktop* after a preset period of inactivity (moves all windows out of view)
+ Hot corner support to "Show Desktop"
+ Scenes can be set to start based on how much desktop area is covered.
+ FREE version has one free scene and shows occasional popup ads
+ FULL version has all scenes and no ads
Note: All videos are in 1080p resolution and optimised for 13'', 15'' and 16'' screens.
+ Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Looks very real!!
I can not get over how realistic this is!! It really is like having my very own aquarium and fish in my office, on my 27 inch iMac screen. I find myself staring and watching, several minutes at a time. Thank you so much for improving my every day, with your genius, this is so wonderful!!
I like it and so does my cat
I like the fish they are very colorful. I had a picture of my cat up too long and I think the edges of the picture were burning into the screeen. I thought I would try this because the fish are very colorful and are constantly moving around. The clip is not real long but when it loops it is not that noticable unless you are watching it constantly. There are two scenes in which to choose from, however the one with the sharks does not seem to look right. I like the one with just the small brightly colored fish better. I like that it is free but I dont think I would pay much more than a $1 for the full version.
TOO HYPER! Got rid of it.
Not calming, TOO HYPER for me.
1. Not calming: The fish behave as if they are eluding an attack. Not only do they swim rapidly but also irratically. More than once a school will suddenly jerk as if a predator has attempted attack.
2. Not calming: There are too many fish in this aquarium. To the viewer there is too much visual stimulation. One can tell videos of different fish have been overlapped, as in reality this over-population of fish would result in the death of most of them.
3. Not calming: Too busy of a background. Some background of rocks and anemone with a neutral backdrop above the hardscape would do in order to better visualize the swimming movement of each fish; allowing a more relaxing experience for the viewer.
Bottomline: I moved the app to the Trash. Isn't calm the affect this app is meant to instill? Not for me.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Voros Innovation & Business Services Pty Ltd
- 1.3 GB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Voros Innovation
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads & All Aquariums $3.99