If you like the original Desktop Tower Defense, you'll love this game.
It has items, upgrades, graphics, everything better than the original.
Why destroy Creeps when you can murder Flappy Birds.
Desktop Tower Defense Defence highlights:
• 6 specialized tower upgrades to customize your strategy! Quaking weapons, Splash Cannons, Pebble Towers, just to name a few.
• Over 5 levels of tower abilities! Rain destruction on the fearsome Flappy Birds.
• Over 7 different types of challenging foes, from Normies to Swarms, and bosses, each with their own skills! (Beware of the Flying monstrosity)
• Intense boss fights never seen on a defense game!
• Hours of gameplay with over 100 levels of content.
• 3 game modes that will challenge your tactical skills to the limit.
• This game is harder than any other tower defense games you have seen. You will be challenged.
• Strategic battles that will hook you for hours!
• Simple to learn, but incredibly challenging to master.
• There's no coins to buy, no silly In-app purchase. You earn your upgrades.
• Place your towers and see them engage in weaponized animated battles!
• High definition awesome illustrated pixel and drawn art!
• Retina display!!!
Device Compatibility: iPhone 6S Plus, 6S, 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5, 4S, iPod Touch 5th, and 6th, iPad 2,3,4,air,air2.
Just wanted to say thank you to all the dedicated players. Glad you guys like the game.
I added some upper-tier upgrades for you guys. It should help you in crushing the game.
Also, I added a link to the Facebook page. Hit me up if you guys have any suggestions or just to chat.
Ratings and Reviews
Pass the time using your mind
I've always enjoyed strategy games. I got hooked on tower defense style several years ago, but then life happened && I found myself too busy to "play games". Now that life has settled down; I found this version and am very pleased with the familiarity & retro simplicity. Good Job guys.
No stars if you get a phone call
Game is awesome but after level 50, you can skip levels anymore and are a slave to the timer (which means I’m sitting there swiping on my phone repeatedly for 20 minutes straight just waiting for a few levels). Finally managed to get over the level 167 boss flying hump after months and months of saving stars to sky rocket past my 3300 high score and was well on my way up to 10k. Got a phone call and took me out of the game. Reopened it a moment later to continue and it had kicked me out to the main screen. When I clicked the upgrade tab, I only had 17 stars. Played for hours and hours to get zero progression. Please fix this and I’ll change my rating.
I would give this 5 stars JUST for not adding garbage MCD into the title!
With that said, it is actually a good clone of the origional desktop version, much better than other versions out there.
My only gripe is I wish there was some map variety available, but that is small issue in the end.
- Chi Shing Fung
- 18.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Chi Shing Fung
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.