Meet the hilarious and absolutely despicable bear.
- Get ready to beat up the most annoying bear you’ll ever meet. Rag doll physics + tons of weapons = PURE FUN
- If you thought Yogi was annoying you haven’t met Despicable Bear yet. People just can’t resist beating him up & neither will you.
- Ever wanted to beat up a bear and live to tell the tale? Now’s your chance. Complete with rag doll physics and loads and loads of weapons for you to choose from.
- Your new Voodoo doll you can abuse and relieve your stress levels. Awesome rag-doll physics and loads of weapons at your disposal.
MAXIMUM DESPICABLE BEAR MODE ON.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
In our game we have the following subscription options:
1. Weekly Premium offers weekly subscription for $7.99 after 3-day free trial. It provides 10 exclusive elements, 1000 coins, and 50 gems on a daily basis. Also, it removes all annoying pop-ups and banner ads.
2. Monthly Premium offers monthly subscription for $19.99. It provides 10 exclusive elements, 1000 coins, and 50 gems on a daily basis. Also, it removes all annoying pop-ups and banner ads.
3. Yearly Premium offers yearly subscription for $99.99. It provides 10 exclusive elements, 1000 coins, and 50 gems on a daily basis. Also, it removes all annoying pop-ups and banner ads.
End of trial and subscription renewal
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial or subscription
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes.
When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed.
The current active subscription period can not be canceled.
After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements offered in your chosen Subscription Option.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
We are ready to make your game experience even greater. Bugs are fixed and game performance is optimized. Enjoy.
Our team reads all reviews and always tries to make the game better. Please leave us some feedback if you love what we do and feel free to suggest any improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Stop being mean to the devs
Ok so I know most of you are unsatisfied with just killing a teddy bear. But the name of this game is “Despicable.” So your just gonna cause them because you didn’t watch the preview before you got the app? Now that ridiculous. Do none of you know what “Despicable.” Means? I think this game is satisfying so why do you just accuse them? Do wanna start a scene? I don’t understand why people just hate this game I mean 5.00$ for blood? That ridiculous but still you don’t want 5 year olds just enabling blood and killing this bear now do you? I mean paying 7 dollars for no ads THAT IS REASONABLE. When you watch ads from a game the company in this case Playgendary earns money when we watch ads do you get it now or do I need to talk more sense into you?
It’s decent. You can kinda get by without paying real money, but barely. Paying $5 for blood is ridiculous, though. I don’t even know how much a diamond membership is. It doesn’t actually relieve stress, or satisfy me at all to kill this bear. Apparently he talks, but I don’t play with volume on so I really don’t have a reason to kill him other than there is nothing else to do. I also think the prices of the weapons you can get are too high. I looked in the “super hero” section and saw the magic cards, which clearly was representing Gambit. I was like “Cool! I want these!” But when I looked at the price, it was 3,000 coins! I mean, these cards are magic so idk if it’s actually a DC character like Zatana, but whatever. Honestly, either one. But that’s beside the point. Also, all the things you buy with diamonds are too expensive. The only way to get them without paying is the ticket spin or whatever it’s called and you don’t get enough from that to buy too much. AND ANOTHER THING, can you make the amount of coins you get from killing the bear at least 100? Saving up for the expensive cool stuff(like the magic cards) is super hard and tedious when you can get as little as 24 coins when you kill that stupid bear. I hope you really consider it. Also, can you make the stuff you buy cheaper? Like, maybe half the price it currently is? Thanks for reading(if you read this review).
Could be a lot better
In this game you kill a stuffed bear. Exciting huh? Well you can get upgrades but they’re costly. The cost gets driven down by the ticket wheel. However the ticket wheel takes forever, they should just make it you open the ticket and it shows your prize. However some of the items require you to pay real money to buy either the item or a diamond membership which is retarded. I’m not shelling out 4 dollars for an item to kill a stuffed bear when I already have a bunch of items. Some of the items you have to swing around with your thumb like the plasma sword (lightsaber). It would be more convenient if you could just hold the thing and use it more realistically instead of swinging them in a 360 motion. Finally you get rewarded a certain number of coins each time you kill the bear but it always goes down unless you click out of the app and delete it from the multitasking window. Then the most you can get is around 90 coins. No real logic, they just want you to watch commercials.
- Playgendary GmbH
- 203.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Playgendary
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Premium $7.99
- M134 Minigun $0.99
- Nuclear bomb $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.