FROM THE MAKERS OF AWARD-WINNING HITMAN GO AND LARA CROFT GO COMES A NEW ADVENTURE
Deus Ex GO is a turn-based puzzle stealth game set in a beautiful dystopian future. Take control of secret agent Adam Jensen and solve brain teasing, grid-based puzzles to infiltrate enemy lairs and unravel a perplexing new mystery. Sneak, hack and fight past enemies, and augment Adam with futuristic upgrades.
NEW - Expand your adventure with infinite brain-teasing content and new modes!
• Create and share your own challenges in the elegant Puzzle Maker
• Play community levels curated by your play data
• Experience infinite brain-teasing challenges in Infinite Play
Deus Ex GO features:
• An engrossing story with over 50 challenging puzzles
• Special events with daily challenge levels
• Unique hacking powers – Take over enemy turrets or change the layout of the level itself
• Augmented puzzles – Solve puzzles using Adam’s iconic augmentations
• Intelligent new enemies including guards, turrets, drones, walkers and more
• An intricate and mysterious storyline set in a beautiful vision of the future
Following Hitman GO & Apple’s iPhone Game of the Year 2015, Lara Croft GO, Square Enix Montréal brings yet another beloved franchise to mobile with this unique take on this near future dystopian world.
Can you solve the mystery? Take control of Adam Jensen and watch the puzzle unravel!
Deus Ex GO is not compatible with the iPhone 4.
• iPhone X optimization
• Various improvements and bug fixes
Thank you for playing Deus Ex GO! Let us know what you like and what we can do even better at forums.eu.square-enix.com, Twitter or at support.eu.square-enix.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We’ll take any excuse to visit Deus Ex’s techno dystopia, but experiencing it as a turn-based puzzler is a true delight. What amazes us most is how Deus Ex GO re-creates the action-RPG series’ trademark features while preserving the stunning visuals and clever strategy of Lara Croft GO and Hitman GO. We got chills stomping guards with vicious takedowns and altering levels by hacking them. There’s even an intriguing story (pitting Adam Jensen against heavily armed terrorists) to keep you going.
If Hitman were transported into the Matrix!
Square Enix never fails, they always release high quality games, and they have put together a great team for their mobile department!
I’m a HUGE fan of Hitman Go, so I don’t understand a lot of the sour comments about that game. Hitman Go is BEAUTIFULLY rendered and the “non-animated” figures make the game feel retro and board like. I think it’s a masterpiece! Deus Ex Go stays true to the Sci-Fi feel and therefore has a lot of the flashy animations that have made the whole franchise successful. To me the black and golds get a little mundane, but that again is part of the Deus Ex feel and charm. This game and game play are familiar to the Go series, and stays true to form as a turn based puzzler. Overall this is an amazing game, that will surely be a classic!!
Much love to Square Enix for making the WHOLE “Go” series free since the “stay at home” order has been passed out.
Great on Ipad!
Square Enix has done an incredible job capturing the feel of their triple a games in a puzzler package. I loved Lara Croft Go and played it all the way through, and after playing Human Revolution I can say that this game definitely is a solid Deus Ex game.
Deus Ex Go is solid through and through. The somewhat simplistic but amazingly stylized graphics complement the challenging but doable gameplay. As far as the in-app purchase hints, I do think that was a little bit of a low blow to buyers. But you can still play the whole game without hints (if you’re clever enough). And if you run out of hints, just look at a walkthrough. This isn’t a big deal, and certainly doesn’t warrant the loss of a star.
I haven’t tried the level maker yet, but I’m looking forward to it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SQUARE ENIX Ltd
- 301.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Deus Ex GO © 2016 Square Enix Ltd. All rights reserved. Developed by Square Enix Montréal. Deus Ex, Deus Ex GO, and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Square Enix Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 2 Solutions Pack $1.99
- 12 Solutions Pack $3.99
- Small Solutions Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.