A leading neurology journal is now available on your iPad. Fresh from the newsstand, and on behalf of Mac Keith Press, “”Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology”” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Original Articles, Review Articles, Commentaries, and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, while keeping up to date with the most important developments in paediatric neurological research.
• Stay current on developments in your field with the latest articles through Early View.
• Be notified when a new issue is available for download.
• Save your favourite articles for quick and easy access offline.
• Browse, search and bookmark articles from all available issues.
• Browse links to compatible supporting information.
• Share links to your favourite articles with colleagues and friends.
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology (DMCN) defines the field of paediatric neurology and neurodisability. It is one of the world’s leading journals in the whole field of paediatrics. By disseminating throughout the world high quality clinical research into the wide range of neurological conditions and disabilities that affect children, DMCN improves the lives and the care of disabled children and their families. The breadth of DMCN includes:
-Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
-Orthopaedics and Neurosurgery
-Physical, Occupational & Speech and Language Therapies
-Orthotics and Assistive Technologies
- Cerebral Palsy, ADHD, Epilepsy, ASD
- Movement disorders, including neuromuscular
- Quality of Life
About the Society:
DMCN, a publication of Mac Keith Press, is the official journal of the American Academy for Cerebral Palsy, the British Paediatric Neurology Association and both the British and European Academies of Childhood Disability.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $299.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $299.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- 21.3 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology (mobile) $299.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.