DeviantArt is the largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art. We entertain, inspire, and empower the artist in all of us.
The DeviantArt app offers a variety of exciting, fresh content from digital art, pixel art, anime, and fan art to traditional media of painting, drawing, photography, poetry, and sculpture. Browse endless streams of content, submit your own work, and communicate with the community at any time.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY:
· Share your art – Showcase your art, get feedback, improve your skill, and build an audience.
· Get inspired – Browse a collection of millions of works of art from hundreds of different genres.
· Follow your favorite artists – Connect, follow, and learn from over 55 million talented artists with various mediums and backgrounds.
· Join Groups – Find your community, share art, and connect with people who have similar interests, whether it’s watercolor painting, current events, a favorite video game, or any fandom.
· Chat – Connect with artists and friends, share inspiration, and collaborate on projects.
· Stay up-to-date – See what your friends and fellow artists are up to with a feed of status updates, journals, and polls.
- Minor interface updates
- Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
the update needs some serious tweaking
so, when i saw that the app had updated, i was kinda happy because i thought a lot of stuff would be fixed. i’m stuck on mobile using the app a lot- it’s easier to check notifications, search for stuff and post statuses/journals than mobile browser deviantart, and mobile browser deviantart also has a glitch where it makes you reply to the latest comment instead of making your own. the app was already very crashy and laggy but like, i used it over the mobile browser dA because it was better and LESS crashy and laggy i suppose, along with the aforementioned comment bug. but now, i don’t even know anymore. this update has screwed everything up further. so, everything is fine if you stay on the watch dashboard, posting statuses and journals is fine (well, until it crashes :b) but now there is this awful bug where whenever there is enough deviations in a gallery or a favorite folder to scroll once or twice, the deviations...repeat themselves? it’s an infinite scroll of the first 5 or so rows of deviations. i don’t want to just scroll through them one by one in big view mode because it will eventually crash if i scroll that way, and it’s also just super tedious (and VERY laggy). also, whenever i open comments or the deviation description now, the entire format screws up. this on top of the laggy constant crashing is frustrating, and i can tell you guys just quickly through together this slop of an update. please tweak it further :,)
Broken in so many ways
I’m going to go ahead and mention the repetition thing, because that STILL happens and it’s still annoying. Trying to scroll through anything takes way too long because you have this glitch where roughly 15 images reappear over and over before you can get past them. This is painfully annoying, please fix it.
The real reason i’m writing this, though, is because of an issue i had this morning. Actually, it’s still happening. When i look at my “following” feed to see the latest posts my friends have made, i can’t see any of their posts. I only see the ENTIRE GALLERY of the person i most recently followed. I know for a fact that none of those posts were made today or recently edited, so why on earth am i seeing them all?! I tried scrolling through it all to see if my watch feed would load properly beneath this person’s whole gallery, but it stopped with their first post! Why on earth am i seeing nothing but one person’s gallery in my following tab?
This is a glitch, and it needs to be fixed. So does the repetition thing, since that’s been a thorn in everyone’s sides for months. So i’ll say this real loud so even yall in the back can hear me.
PLEASE FIX YOUR APP. Thanks.
This app has potential
Me and my family have used this site for 7 or 8 years now and have been using the app for about 2 years. While the site is fantastic and functions very well, the same can not be said for the app. The largest problem being that if your viewing a long page and have to scroll down it will start repeating the same articles you already saw over and over again (about 5-6 times each) in 20 or so large segments (aka: there will be 20 different posts that repeat sequentially 5-6 times). This is very frustrating, especially when viewing 1000+ article pages. This has been ongoing for about a year and for whatever reason they seem to refuse to solve it. This has resulted in most of my family leaving the app and I don’t blame them. This error has been brought to the admins attention numerous times by both us and other people and has not been solved. Overall, if they fix the app, then the app is average, does what it’s supposed to do. But with this problem it is a very frustrating app.
Thanks for reading.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 71.3 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2000 – 2021 DeviantART, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.