Swipe down to instantly know where your loved ones are without having to read confusing maps!
Know when your kids and your elderly come home, leave from school, get to work and are where they are suppose to be. Get real time notifications for when members leave or arrive at designated locations. Keep a long running history of your loved one's locations. Quickly view a current snapshot of where all off your loved ones are. Information is available on the iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad and from any web browser.
This app can also be used as Lojack for your iPhone or iPad!
Keep a running log of your device's location history! If the phone is lost and out of battery or turned off, you will still have its last known location before the phone lost power.
This application can be used to locate a miss placed iPhone or keep tabs on a loved one. To track your loved one or locate your device, the app must be installed on the target iPhone.
Every time your phone changes cell towers, this application will turn on the GPS for 10 seconds and record the best location that your phone can determine. This location is then made available online and distributed to all your registered devices. Location information can be viewed by logging into your account from any computer or phone that has an internet browser.
* TRACKING OF UNLIMITED # OF DEVICES
* Apple Watch App with Glance
* Today Extension to see where your family is with a quick swipe on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
* Native iPad Support
* Ability to sound an alarm on your device from any computer.
* Ability to send a message with sound to the device.
* Ability to request a location update with a push message.
* Ability to cache locations when network is not available to retransmit later. Great for camping or traveling around the world.
* Ability to record location on every cell phone tower switch.
* Ability to send location even when the application is not running or in the background!
* Ability to forward your location information to your own service.
* Ability to lock the application to prevent the device's user from accessing your account.
* Ability to keep track of and graph your phone's battery life.
* Can show your locations on top of openstreetmap.org map tiles.
* Ability to make and receive VOIP calls between devices and from the website.
Unlike other applications, this application has been well thought out to provide you EXACTLY what you need to help you locate your device. Whether it is lost near by or stolen you have all the tools available. This application was developed with user feedback in mind. If someone has not asked for what you want we will do our best to meet your needs!
The application reports your device's location to a central server that you can log in to from your browser to track your device's location. This is done without decreasing your device's battery life or performance.
Once the application has been configured it will report your device's location every time your iPhone connects to a new cell tower. The application continues to report even after it has been closed and removed from the multitasking bar.
*NOTE* This application will report in the background ONLY on devices that support multitasking!
FOR WEB DEVELOPERS:
The service lets you specify custom URLs which get polled every time your device checks in with the service. You can use this feature to post your location in a blog or just to keep a long running record of your travels on your own web server.
This service is provided AS IS. No guarantees are made that this service will help you locate your device. No guarantees are made that the service will be available at all times.
Proper configuration is required to make full use of this service.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Your feedback is welcome.
- Fixed an important bug to improve location accuracy
2.0 Major Update!
- Added UI for Recent Activity, Devices, Places and Location History
- Added Watch App to view Activity, Devices and Places
- Added Watch App Glance to see where your family is with a raise of a wrist
- Added Today Extension to see where your family is with a quick swipe on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Added Native iPad Support
Ratings and Reviews
Old Version Was Top Notch... New Version is Ordinary
My review is biased because Thus app was #1 BEFORE the updates. It had latitude and longitude, an alarm feature which I used a lot, and it also would take a photo of the person holding your phone. With the previous version, the thief that took my phone ended up returning the phone when they learned I had a photo of them. They couldn't get the alarm to ho off and called 12 hours later to return it. Again...Hugh fan of the OLDER VERSION. The new version is not as good as Life360 which is another app I use for location. PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK!!!
I've been using this app for years, almost since my first iPhone. I'm self employed, and this is how I track my business miles. Its tracking, combined with the online subscription, means that I can see every trip I've taken, every onsite job I've done. Can't imagine having to do taxes at the end of the year without it! Want to know where I was on Oct 18, 2014? I can tell you!
I've tried other apps for tracking over the years, but this is the only one that seems to take ZERO extra battery. Life360, MileIQ, Everlance... all these seem to take a huge toll on battery life. This app - nothing.
This app may not have the bells and whistles of some of the others out there, but year after year, it's the one I rely on every day to track my phone!
Thanks for a great app!
Works well, but could use a few changes
After installing the last version one day before this new update I do have little time with the app. That said I have already found the alarm function useful as my wife seems to always loose her phone. We have a new baby in the house so our phones are always on low or mute. This makes it difficult to find the phone when we don't remember where it was placed last. An hour after I told my wife about the new app that I had installed on her phone we had to put the alarm service into use. It made finding the phone a snap. Now if you could have an option to enable silencing the phone without needing the web page when you find it that would be a little less annoying. One other feature I would like would be the ability to have no GPS positioning update selectable from the website. If you could turn this feature off until you needed it would save allot of battery. The website doesn't work well with IE (mapping and battery life graph), but I have yet to try it in other browsers. Overall a good alternative to the other options out there.
- eParty llc
- 28.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 eParty llc
- In-App Purchases
- 50 Minutes $1.99
- Unlock VOIP $2.99
- Location History for 1 Year $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.