Enjoy advanced protection and security for all the data on your device. “Device Security: protection tools” offers essential and unmatched protection and control over your device.
Your phone needs regular care and protection. “Device Security: protection tools” provides you with detailed information about your device's functioning and answers all your questions in a matter of minutes. Protect your data with the secure browser, protect your device against theft with the anti-theft system, scan networks and documents, view information about device traffic and enjoy other easy-to-use tools aimed at protecting your device.
Discover all the possibilities of your device. “Device Security: protection tools” lets your device do more:
- The anti-theft system protects against theft or loss.
- The secure web browser lets you use the internet anonymously.
- Keep your personal files and documents in secure storage.
- Manage your device memory.
- View device information.
- Keep your device's battery in good condition and manage the battery level.
- View network traffic.
Take your device to the next level. “Device Security: protection tools” provides a world of possibilities in a single app.
- After you subscribe, you can manage your account and turn off automatic renewal in Account Settings.
- Your subscription is renewed automatically if you do not cancel it within 24 hours before its expiration date.
- When you purchase the app, your iTunes account is billed.
- Subscription fees: 1 week - 9.99$, 1 month - 29.99$, 2 months - 59.99$, 6 months - 69.99$, 1 year - 89.99$.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Automatic renewals will cost the actual price shown in Subscription conditions section.
- Any unused time left on your trial subscription will disappear if you upgrade to the paid version.
- Your personal data is stored securely.
- Big app stability update
- Minor design revision and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t download, it’s a scam
Was doing google searches as normal and after clicking on a link under my search I was brought to a new window that told me to download this app as I was “being hacked” and photos of me from my “front camera” would be sent to my contacts if I didn’t download. There was also a strange 2 minute countdown timer in the pop up. Anyways, upon further research, this is a scam and most likely a ploy to get people to spend money/install malware. Please don’t download, I did but deleted it almost immediately. Be careful!
Trying to find a way to refund my money, pop up app claiming I had been hacked then led to a timer counting down telling me to download this app , used Facebook id without realizing i purchased a subscription. Hope i cancelled it because the app is basically worthless.
Makes you pay to “keep your phone safe”
Its fake and is a scam what if you are like 10 and dont have any money to pay to “keep your phone safe” if I could give no stars I would- dumbest app ever
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gold Ted Limited
- 111.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 G-T Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 2 months $59.99
- 1 week $9.99
- 1 month $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.