DEWALT® Mobile Pro™ is a full-featured calculator and reference tool designed especially for construction pros. It comes with a construction and scientific calculator plus calculator templates for area, length, and volume, as well as estimating studs, drywall, and concrete slabs.
In addition to the free capabilities, DEWALT Mobile Pro offers in app purchases for construction topics such as carpentry, concrete, business math, finish materials, trim work, landscaping, site work, and more, all developed with professionals in the field.
DEWALT Mobile Pro is designed specifically for construction pros.
• Provides instant answers to critical job-site questions.
• Remembers the math so you don’t have to.
• Uses real-world examples to explain concepts.
• Helps you visualize the situation with detailed illustrations.
• Offers a wide range of trade-specific add-ons.
• Gives you instant and exclusive access to valuable content.
DEWALT Mobile Pro is a handy mobile resource.
• Share calculation results instantly by email.
• Find previous calculations quickly in stored history.
• Search, filter, and create favorites to make calculations easy to find.
• Access DEWALT resources directly from the app, find service centers, and more.
DEWALT Mobile Pro includes the following free capabilities:
• Powerful construction calculator that includes feet-inch math for lengths, areas, and volumes.
• Area, length, and volume conversions.
• Area and volume shape math including circles, squares, rectangles, and polygons.
• Formulas for estimating studs, drywall, and concrete slabs.
• Access to DEWALT resources directly within the app.
The free calculator includes the following features:
• Feet-inch math for lengths, areas, and volumes.
• Decimal and fractional math.
• Powers, logs, trigonometric, and hyperbolic math functions.
• Calculation history with fast recall.
• Store results or calculations in 10 memory locations.
In addition to these free features, you can purchase all add-on calculations in the Master Pack or individually for:
• Business math
• Concrete work
• Construction math
• Finish materials
• Site work
• Trim carpentry
Updates and bug fixes to support iOS 13.
Ratings and Reviews
Options for stairs?
I recently got this app and really like it so far paid the 5 bucks for the carpentry add on and started to try and figure out the stairs for a deck I’m building. Only thing is it only asks for a total run which unless you know exactly the run you need for a specific tread depth doesn’t help maybe there could be an option for a single tread rise and run and it would give you your total run. Also the specs it gives are a little confusing. Are they measurements for what the finished product will look like? Or is that the specs you need to make the stringers? Maybe a simple diagram of the stringer showing measurements could be an option. Just some thoughts. I googled a stairs calculator and found one that had single or full run options. Other then that love the app so far.
Was a fantastic app not so much anymore
UODATE - I was able to redownload the Addons but only if I was co texted to a WiFi network. The app would not recognize my cellular data connection. This an issue that should be resolved but since the app is doing what I want it to do I will edit my rating.
The Add-ons I paid for are no longer showing in the app. When I click the add more calculations it says it can’t connect to the App Store. I was so disappointed when I went to use it today for some plant spacings just to find out that was missing from the app interface. If the issue gets resolved in a timely manner I will happily update my review. It’s a shame that an app I’ve used for years and really loved is no longer as good as when I first got it. 😢
Developer Response ,
The app is still functioning as before. Maybe a momentary issue with the App Store? Or perhaps you didn’t have an Internet connection at that moment? I just launched DEWALT Mobile Pro on my iPhone and was able to see the add-ons without an issue. At the bottom of the add-one screen should be “Recover Previous Purchases” to download what went missing.
This is a good app but it lacks the ability to change things or a link to be able to email a request for help. For example where I live fence posts are 2 inches round and that is not one of the choices on the list. It would be nice if it had the ability to add your own round post size and have it remember that.
Unfortunately I haven't used it enough to have any other comments on the app. But I will update this review if I get a response from this review that I am writing. Because I cannot find an email address to ask for help.
Developer Response ,
Apple turned on the ability to respond to reviews just a few days ago so wanted to take the opportunity to reach out. We are always happy to consider new features. If you'd like to email us at email@example.com I'd be happy to make sure your suggestions are considered in future releases.
Having an email link in the app, of course, should be there. To be honest, I was surprised when I went to look and saw it wasn't. I'll make sure that one is added with a future release.
- Infinity Softworks, Inc.
- 18.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-19 DEWALT, Cengage Learning and Infinity Softworks, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Business Pack $2.99
- Carpentry Pack $4.99
- Concrete Pack $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.