Gotta Collect 'em All!
Dex is an application to help you keep track of your card collection, find new cards and figure out how much your collection is worth.
• Track collected cards
• View all English & Japanese sets and their cards
• Use our Scanner and say goodbye to manual entries and hello to efficient, streamlined collection management.
• Fill your Dex by collecting at least one card from every single Pokémon
• Check a breakdown of your stats for each set
• Know how much your collection is worth as well as any given card
• Earn badges by completing handcrafted missions and improve your collection along the way.
• Bookmark any card into Folders and use those Folders as a Wishlist, Favorites, Shinies, or whatever suits your needs
• Search for any card by name or artist along with powerful filters
• Personalize your home screen like never seen before with our Widgets
• Pick your favorite theme between Light and Dark
• Sync your collection between other iOS or iPadOS devices with iCloud
• • •
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Reach out on Twitter @DexTCG.
About Dex+: If you subscribe to any Dex+ plan, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or yearly. You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
• • •
Disclaimer: Dex is not affiliated, endorsed, or supported by Nintendo or The Pokemon Company International Inc in any way.
• Dex on the Web
While collection tracking is not available at the moment, you can still explore all our expansions, search for cards, and view detailed card information including variants and prices. Whether you're on your desktop or mobile device, you can now access Dex anywhere, anytime! Dive in and start exploring today!
• Pretty Folders
You can now customize your bookmark folders with emojis or variant symbols.
... and a few more things
• Introducing the 'Originals' badge – Collect it now!
• Enhanced Stats: We've expanded our statistics on Pokémon and Bookmark Folders for a more comprehensive overview.
• Enhanced Search: Our improved search function allows simultaneous searching for cards in your primary language and English.
• Enhanced Variant Picker: With an updated interface, you can now easily see if you own a specific variant directly within the picker.
• Enhanced Filters: We've added new filter options - 'All Variants Owned' or 'All Variants Not Owned' for easier sorting and viewing.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic app, and some suggestions
I just downloaded this app today and logged all the cards I have stored in my binder. This app is AMAZING to log your collection, but alas without the Pokémon app’s scanner. The redeeming quality of the app here is the TCGPlayer price estimates. Seeing the range of what my collection is worth is what makes this app great. Basically, this is the TCGPlayer app I wish existed (and now it does!). As a collector this seems like a must have, as there’s Dex approaches to view your collection and even a cute medal to represent how close you are to catching them all.
If the developer reads this I have a few quick suggestions.
1.) Remove (or edit) the “set distribution stats” box on the set list stats, as I feel it doesn’t represent anything meaningful. The bar graph is a poor choice to represent the ratio between Pokémon, trainer, and energy cards.
2.) A quick “hold selection” to mark cards as owned. To mark a card as owned, the quickest method is to double tap each card individually. As someone with near 1k unique cards, this is a bit taxing. Something similar to how email apps have a hold and select function to delete emails could be implemented here to make it a bit more efficient.
BEST POKÉMON CARD APP PERIOD
There’s not another app that so much info on a single Pokémon card like this app does. I don’t like writing like writing reviews but I had to for this. I’ve searched and downloaded so many Pokémon card app that’s gonna help me organize my collection since I’m getting back into this. The only thing that it’s missing is scanning…. BUT it’s not hard to type the name and BAM the card, the picture, the set, how many cards are in that set, how much the card is worth, how much the completed set is worth…. When I mean I hate writing reviews I mean it…. YOU GUYS GOTTA FET THIS APP AND SUBSCRIBE!!! Let’s build this app community up, and hopefully in the future they put scanning in… honestly I don’t know what else I need for this app it has everything. Don’t waste your time looking around at other apps get this one, trust me your not gonna be disappointed!
A decent app so far but…
A decent app so far. Great features and updates new sets regularly. I have a few issues with it though. I noticed some Japanese sets are missing so I can’t log them. I also wish there was a feature to mark the condition of cards (maybe a color border or something) or be able to add notes or something per card. This would especially be useful since the app estimates worth but factors like condition apply. Would also be nice if bookmarking a card would be per copy and not the entire card to one folder. If I have multiple copies of one card but only one of the three should be in the folder but the app just applies the entirety(all copies/variants) of said card. Otherwise, a nice app so far though a lot of useful features are locked behind a sub or $85 payout like more than two bookmark folders and exporting your collection data…which wouldn’t be bad but other apps offer exporting your data for free. Some of the premium features this app offers others are free so it’s hard to recommend right now. To alleviate this might be maybe add tiers for the lifetime license. Not every premium feature is one I want or need but if I want any it’s $85 or nothing since I can’t sub.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pedro Carrasco
- 120.5 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021, Pedro Carrasco
- In-App Purchases
- Dex+ (Monthly) $2.99
- Dex+ (Monthly) $3.99
- Dex+ (Annual) $24.49
- Dex+ (Annual) $34.99
- Dex+ (Lifetime) $109.00
- Dex+ (Lifetime) $84.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.