Documentation, Briefing, Reporting app maximizing capabilities of mobile staff in their missions. Digital Bag for Cabin Crew, Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) for pilots.
Our Digital Bag app now covers two thematics of services for mobile users: Documentation and Mission. It is downloadable for free and free to use when connected to non administrated sources like Dropbox or Google Drive.
Documentation Service allows to:
- Be notified of new documents.
- Synchronize documents.
- Easily browse through PDF, audios (AAC, WAV, MP3) and videos (MOV, MP4).
- Search words into PDF documents.
- Organize and personalize your documents with notes, bookmarks, desktops, highlightings and handwritings notes with or without stylus.
When connected to a dgBirds account, Documentation service allows to:
- Be notified of new or updated versions of administrated documents.
- Synchronize versions of documents from dgBirds servers as administrated and distributed.
- Acknowledge revisions as requested by the administrator.
- Navigate efficiently through revisions thanks to review notes.
- Compare consecutive revisions of documents thanks to a dual view interface.
- Get versions of documents to be checked or validated, in advance.
- Keep your documents' personalization when revised (notes, bookmarks).
- Have your notes, bookmarks and desktops saved and restorable when needed.
- Send feedbacks, typos or report an issue on a given page.
- As a “reviewer“ of a “review” version of a document, edit a “review note” per page, to detail changes or give relevant information.
The Briefing Service is part of the Mission thematic. It allows:
- To have your activity schedules.
- To obtain all the information related to your missions (Briefing).
- To easily browse this information and documents.
- To personalize these documents and return them back at the end of the mission.
The Reports Service is part of the Mission thematic. It allows:
- To synchronize a set of organized forms.
- To create a draft of a report as soon as you fill out a form.
- To create a report by filling in the mandatory / optional fields.
- To join attachments (photos/images) to a report.
- To send reports when online.
- To access the history of your sent reports.
The app includes an operational mode (OPS) to safely start a mission:
- It ensures that mandatory information are synchronized.
- It restricts users from inappropriate actions.
A “night" mode and a “no screen sleep" mode are useful in special operational environments (for instance, in an airplane cockpit).
All administrated information are securely distributed to tablets and the administration platform has a high SLA.
This integrated app is a perfect innovative, robust and secured Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) solution for commercial pilots to fly paperless. It could also be the electronic backup of your primary paperless solution.
It is designed to support the staff of any mobile business in their missions, in rail and maritime transport, education, health and any critical industries.
So many users were expecting a multi-documents search engine, starting by members of our team themselves! Thus we developed it to make a good start in 2021. Let’s see in details what has been added, improved or corrected.
• Added a multi-documents search functionality to the Documentation service:
o Searching a text is now possible in all documents of a single library.
o Search starts by filtering documents per matching titles and chapters.
o Deep search then follows in background.
o Opening a matching document automatically launches the deep search again in that document to display details and let the user find the exact page he is looking for.
• Improved the Mission/Briefing service:
o Send back user interface has been improved to be more users friendly.
We are supporting the mission of any mobile user, by bringing not only his reference manuals and his roster of activities including all relevant information to prepare and follow his missions, but also by allowing him to report any occurrence that may happen.
This version is a unique integrated app:
• Configurable to setup the app as needed.
• Flexible to choose the services you have access to.
Configuring the app and choosing services can be done locally or remotely (back-office).
We cover the fundamental common needs of mobile users working for transportation (airlines, aircraft operators, railways, boats…), education (flight crew academies, cabin crew academies, training organizations…), the industries of oil & gas production, utilities, telecommunications, nuclear power plants and health. Our platform is ready to include specific needs and our mobile app to build the best user experience for the mobile user.
Resolved bugs or issues:
• Fixed a bug when switching from a language to the other (menu refresh default).
• Fixed a bug where desktops’ names were no longer editable.
• Fixed a bug where it may happen that a shelf shows an empty line (iPad Pro 12.9”).
• Fixed a bug where navigation menu vanishes when back from full screen display.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 61 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 dgBirds