DEPARTMENT HEAD HAIR | MAKEUP brings 21st century database computing to the world of FILM/TELEVISION/COMMERCIAL.
No more time wasted on redundant clerical work. Just import your script and let DH Hair | Makeup start your database for you.
DH Hair | Makeup requires a Final Draft version 8 or higher script that has scene numbers and has the pages locked.
Or, a Movie Magic Screenwriter MMX Exported script.
Or, most pdf scripts unless they have been created with encryption or other specialty formats.
DH HAIR | MAKEUP is for everyone in the Hair or Makeup Department. No more running photos to set and back to the truck. For the first time DH Hair | Makeup lets the entire department work independently but at the same time share all photos and continuity notes with the touch of a button.
Everyone that needs the Continuity book has it with them already. On their iPad.
Create and track LOOKS and CHARACTER BAGS.
Create and print your final book. Share photos and continuity notes with your entire department. Create and track budgets, inventory, continuity, even shipping and receiving information all in one place - your iPad.
DH HAIR | MAKEUP is built from the ground up to create highly stable, synch-able files. It is not a Filemaker add-on and requires no other software to operate. DH HAIR | MAKEUP has 3x the functionality of the competition for 1/3rd the price.
Built by the creators of ScriptE Digital Script Supervision software and tested by top industry professionals, DH Hair | Makeup is a quantum leap forward in the management of hair and makeup styling for Film,Television and Commercials.
* DH HAIR MAKEUP automatically imports scripts! It recognizes and adds all scene numbers & headings and speaking characters into your data base which allows you to quickly add your Day breaks and looks!
* Save, back up and share your files.
* Sync continuity notes and photos with your team.
* Track Rentals and Purchases, Inventory and CHARACTER BAGS.
* Save time by moving entire Character bags, Inventory, kit and stock information over to new projects.
* When it comes time to print out your final continuity book, the photos have already been added to each look.
* Archive an entire season of work on one iPAD.
Error importing MMX script files.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Could be great but...
This app would be AMAZING IF it was made simpler. There are WAY too many things going on with it that make it over complicated. I do not ever need a SKU number for a hair product, or list how many products I need to establish a look. It’s is also overly complex to add continuity photos. I should just be able to take a photo and tag it to the scene, not have to say if it’s establishing, test, etc. and then having to pick between “add, select, and import” all seem to do the same thing and give access to the photos on your camera. Too complex.
What’s great is being able to upload the script and most of the time it does the scene and character break down. And at show wrap, you can just email or export your continuity.
It also crashes A LOT! And there has not been an update. For $99, it badly needs updating.
What happened to this app?
It just keeps crashing. I cant even get my script broken down
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ScriptE Systems, LLC
- 75.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 ScriptE Systems, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Teradek Video Streaming $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.