Diabetes Bridge is a mobile health application intended to assist in monitoring the health of a diabetes patient and to better facilitate care coordination among the patient and their attending doctor.
Its features include:
- A graph of the last ten blood sugar entries with color markers indicating the levels according to the ranges
- A summary of your doctor appointments and consultations
- Record blood sugar, blood pressure, consultations, lab requests, and prescriptions to keep track of and monitor your health
- Blood sugar and blood pressure records are synced with Apple HealthKit and consultations are added your device's Calendar
- Export a csv file of your blood sugar and blood pressure records
Diabetes Bridge is a University of the Philippines - Diliman application intended for research purposes only.
(c) University of the Philippines. All rights reserved.
- University of the Philippines System
- 41.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 University of the Philippines - Diliman
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.