Diabetes Bridge is a mobile health application intended to assist in monitoring the health of a diabetes patient and to better facilitate care coordination among the patient and their attending doctor.
Its features include:
- A graph of the last ten blood sugar entries with color markers indicating the levels according to the ranges
- A summary of your doctor appointments and consultations
- Record blood sugar, blood pressure, consultations, lab requests, and prescriptions to keep track of and monitor your health
- Blood sugar and blood pressure records are synced with Apple HealthKit and consultations are added your device's Calendar
- Export a csv file of your blood sugar and blood pressure records
Diabetes Bridge is a University of the Philippines - Diliman application intended for research purposes only.
(c) University of the Philippines. All rights reserved.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- University of the Philippines System
- 41.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 University of the Philippines - Diliman
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.